• Last.fm Bug?

Hi keep getting the following message on xbox when trying to listen to my loved tracks i am subscribed so should be able to use this feature

This radio station doesn't have enough content to play.
    Please visit www.last.fm/xbox on your computer for more information.

Is any one else getting this?

i seem to get it when i have been playing music for about 30mins or so or have been skipping track's i have tried restating the application but it seems to "lock" me out from the station

• bboy180 sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 okt 2009, 10:21
    that means you do not have any saved tracks u have to click the heart icon to save any tracks

• RE:LAST.FM BUG

I have nearly 100 "loved tracks" ??

• ben-xo sa...
    • Medarbetare
    • 17 nov 2009, 13:07
    in order to comply with radio regulations, we can only play a station when the pool of tracks to choose from meets certain criteria - for example there can't be more than so many songs from the same album or artist in a certain time period. (The same restriction is in force on the web radio player - it's not an xbox specific issue).

Check out my latest Drum'n'Bass mixes at http://www.mixcloud.com/benxo (it scrobbles)
    • c4effect sa...
    • Användare
    • 17 nov 2009, 23:24
    So what youre saying is ,if i go on my loved song list in the morning and skip through,play a few i like get near to the end of the songs ive got, (as skipping through is the only option on the xbox player as their is no list view).That when ive done this that it looks like ive played youre criteria and i cant go through and play any of them again for a set amount...You seriuosly cant be Serious thats just stupid.The whole point in the option is to listen to youre tracks when you want.The songs are not bieng downloaded just listend to.I wish i relised this before i signed up to this for a couple of months for the loved songs etc....o well apart from this i like the programme but this has really really put a downer on it if this is the case.

• c4effect sa...
    • Användare
    • 17 nov 2009, 23:27
    I know its not youre fault anyway..Rules are rules..Goddamm stupid radio regulations.We must find a way around this....lol...

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.