can't connect to last.fm

• alex_calixto said:
    hi, I cleaned the cache and did the network test but still does not work...

i have the problem:
    "session isn´t valid. please log in to last.fm again."

please help!!!

Hi Alex,

It looks you're in Brazil? Unfortunately the Xbox/Last.fm application isn't available there.

--

Is anyone anyone still having problems with the previous connection problems?

David

• markdigi sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 okt 2009, 18:04
    underpangs said:
    alex_calixto said:

i have the problem:

please help!!!

Hi Alex,

It looks you're in Brazil? Unfortunately the Xbox/Last.fm application isn't available there.

--

David

Im still having a problem with this error "session not valid", like alex I've done the tests/cache but cant play anything, and im in the and Im in the UK!

• underpangs said:
    alex_calixto said:

i have the problem:

please help!!!

Hi Alex,

--

David

thanks for answering!
    but... I can see the photos and profiles of artists, the only thing is that I can not hear the radio ...
    my subscription to live is US!

• matiazo sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 okt 2009, 22:54
    My subscrption is also from US, and my xbox live is from Us, but i´m connect from brazil. i was from beta program and could hear my radios as usual, after last update i cannot listen to it anymore

• Hello again. .
    I have noticed when clearing System Cache when i put a game in i get a new update for that game. I didnt think much of it first of all but i have noticed when i do have to clear "System Cache" to get last.fm to work again it wipes all of my updates i have downloaded in the past for games. Just to let you no :)

• markdigi sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 okt 2009, 22:32

Next Update?

Is there going to be a fix for when the update goes live to everyone? Just hoping these errors wont haunt me into the final version x-( Has anyone manage to find any other fixes apart from the "Clear Cache" one?

• DAN8KFM sa...
    • Användare
    • 29 okt 2009, 18:35

It was Working Then Stopped

I've had this problem since yesterday too...... is there a limit or something for people on Xbox Live?

• The answer to this dilemma, is to make sure, no matter where the XBox user goes/links to, they should first read and agree to how this works(their very first advertisement). XBox Silver users, subscribers, non-subscribers, adverts, countries, etc., should all be seen and auto-agreed to, that it was read and understood, before they start posting here, or ever use this feature.

• O2fm sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 okt 2009, 00:15

Consistently seeing "Can't Contact Last.fm" errors when you launch the app? We need your help.

Please visit http://forums.xbox.com/29712754/ShowPost.aspx and see if you can help us get to the bottom of the problem.

-O2
    Microsoft - Last.fm Producer

-O2
    This posting is provided "as is" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
  • favorites

i paid for last fm and i cant get into my loved tracks on my xbox.. it says this radio station doesn't have enough content to play, and i have 11 tracks in it.
    i know it says to go to the last fm web page but what in the hell r u suppose to do when ur in here

Str8 Mafia
  • o ya and im in the us

Str8 Mafia
    • O2fm sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 okt 2009, 05:45

@ mysticfire104xx - Not enough content error

Did you visit http://www.last.fm/xbox/help and read about love tracks?

This topic covers it.

Bottom line. Keep listening and loving tracks. Your Loved tracks station will be playable soon

-O2
  • I want turn on music from "Your Library Stations". When i click to start i got message: "Sessiosn isn`t vaild. Please log in to Last.fm again If the problem persists, please visit..." And my God!!! I bought subscirbsion and log off and log in again. And nothing! Why i can`t use last.fm?! Console and Live is on US, but now I live in Poland and i have account in polish last.fm. This is problem?

• O2fm sa...
    • Användare
    • 31 okt 2009, 01:54

@Wojtaszek89 "Session isn't valid"

Yes, this error is because you are located in Poland. Unfortunately, Last.fm is not available on XBL outside of the US or UK right now. See:http://www.last.fm/help/faq?category=.Listening+to+Music+on+the+Xbox+360#449

-O2
    • advo sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 nov 2009, 12:27
    I think I know what the problem is.

I'm currently at Uni in the UK where they block literally every port to cut down on the amount of illegal downloading that goes on. Unfortunately this causes me to have a restricted NAT. I have the same problem with MSN messenger, facebook and twitter on my xbox at uni.

What port does the last.fm app use?

hope this helps.

• I live in the U.S and I have the same problem.

• I've subscribed and went to turn on LastFm this morning and it wont connect. I have checked my network and cleaned the cache and it still will not sign in. Yet anything else works just fine.
    Any ideas why it worked fine yesterday and will no work today ?

~*~ Miss Visshus ~*~
  • I have the same problem (Las Vegas, Nevada)

last.fm can't contact last.fm. check your network or try again later. If the problem persist, please visit www.last.fm/xbox on your computer.
    PS I KNOW THIS IS A BETA just though knowing location of places effected by this problem might help (Gamertag Omega117spartan)

• flaneur sa...
    • Alumni
    • 11 nov 2009, 17:09
    Connections should be working again now!

Our apologies, shout if you spot any more problems.

• still having problems

I still can't connect to twitter, last.fm, or facebook on my 360, I go to college at ohio state uni.

• We have a connection issue at present, and we are looking into it right now.

EDIT: Should be fixed now!

• Can't connect to Live.fm...

*redirected from Live.fm Support Forum*-
    I have this problem too. It seems intermittent, but gets worse the more I skip to the next song. U.S. Xbox360 in the U.S. (California)

• Can't connect to Live.fm...

OK. Seems to working fine now. Great support!!!

• jbone319 sa...
    • Användare
    • 17 nov 2009, 18:16

cannot connect to last fm

i just downloaded the last fm today and when i try and play a song it says cannot connect to last fm if it purssits go to this web site and try again later i just tried it again and its been 3 hours but still says it iam in the u.s.a can u help

• Same as the other

"Cannot connect last.fm"

I put in my username and password, hit continue, and that error message pops up. My NAT is open, and the status page says everything is peachy.

FWIW, the facebook app on xbox360 is "temporarily unavailable" as well. Maybe this is a problem on Microsoft's side?

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.