Last FM Not Available In Your Region...

• zuffler sa...
    • Användare
    • 21 okt 2011, 23:23

Last FM Not Available In Your Region...

I have an Iphone and Xbox, neither if which I can access Last FM on from Ireland, it seems utterly ridiculous in this day and age. I assume this is Last FM and not Apple or MS given I can access other streaming media on both of these devices. Do I really have to use a proxy server located in either the US or UK in order to mask my IP just to use your service??

sort it out, there are 6 billion people on this planet......

• You're not alone

I no longer have an XBox 360, but at the start of the year I had the same problem. I couldn't even download the Last.fm app, it just didn't appeared to me, and when I went online on my computer to try to send the download to the xbox it said that service wasn't available in my region - Brazil - That really sucked. But lately this services are coming to Brazil, so I don't know if it is still unavailable on Xbox LIVE here.

Netflix came already, and really cheap, which is rare here, usually these things get too expensive due to our abusive taxes they charge over EVERYTHING!

Also, Apple already announced they'll bring iTunes Store to Brazil - Until now we can just download free content which means no song, just apps and podcasts.

• HAPPY SOVEREIGNTY

It is a lack of consideration for those who have to pay to not have. paid to live and gold does not have the services, paid monthly LAST.FM and I can not use that as a person of the USA or UK. What's special about them. everyone goes to ?!%$#@.

Isso aê ^^
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.