I accidentally banned a song I wanted to hear

• I accidentally banned a song I wanted to hear

I had a song by Rob Zombie I wanted to fav called "The Return of the Phantom Stranger" but I wound up hitting the wrong button and banned it on my Xbox live account. I looked for info on how to un-ban the song but I could only find info for the website profile itself. How do I un-ban a song on Xbox Live so I can listen to it again and fav it and the like?

The return of the phantom stranger

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 26 okt 2011, 15:32

me too

I also accidentally hit the ban button, so I figured I have to get onto the website to change it.

So then I built an account with the same user name as the xbox account, so I could log on to edit my settings. But it's empty, I don't see a way to connect to the content on my xbox.

I just need to unban a song here!!!

• You can unban tracks at the following URL:

http://www.last.fm/user/*YOURLASTFMUSERNAMEHERE*/library/banned

Hover your mouse over the track, and choose Unban from radio.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 okt 2011, 18:03

Figured it out

I needed to be more careful, I was using the xbox handle and there's a second handle for the last.fm account, which is why nothing made sense.

They should put this in the FAQs.

• Knapster01 said:
    You can unban tracks at the following URL:

http://www.last.fm/user/*YOURLASTFMUSERNAMEHERE*/library/banned

Hover your mouse over the track, and choose Unban from radio.

I just tried that and it doesn't show me anything from the xbox live account I have set up. I'm listening over there and I need to unban a song from that side, is there any way I can link my live profile with the profile here?

• SEDJR sa...
    • Användare
    • 17 nov 2011, 06:53
    in the red box on top click music then pick the song you banned. Then select that song and it will say you banned it, click banned in that sentence and a list will show all songs you have banned. Click on down arrow far right and pick un-ban.

• btarb24 sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 nov 2012, 16:11
    You can also unban by simply searching for the song and adding it to your library.

this is a year old, but it was the first result that came up on google for unbanning so i figured i would add to it.

• SEDJR said:
    in the red box on top click music then pick the song you banned. Then select that song and it will say you banned it, click banned in that sentence and a list will show all songs you have banned. Click on down arrow far right and pick un-ban.

You have to chance *YOURLASTFMUSERNAMEHERE* to your Last.fm username and not your XBL username.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.