I accidentally banned a song I wanted to hear

• I accidentally banned a song I wanted to hear

I had a song by Rob Zombie I wanted to fav called "The Return of the Phantom Stranger" but I wound up hitting the wrong button and banned it on my Xbox live account. I looked for info on how to un-ban the song but I could only find info for the website profile itself. How do I un-ban a song on Xbox Live so I can listen to it again and fav it and the like?

The return of the phantom stranger

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 26 okt 2011, 15:32

me too

I also accidentally hit the ban button, so I figured I have to get onto the website to change it.

So then I built an account with the same user name as the xbox account, so I could log on to edit my settings. But it's empty, I don't see a way to connect to the content on my xbox.

I just need to unban a song here!!!

• You can unban tracks at the following URL:

http://www.last.fm/user/*YOURLASTFMUSERNAMEHERE*/library/banned

Hover your mouse over the track, and choose Unban from radio.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 okt 2011, 18:03

Figured it out

I needed to be more careful, I was using the xbox handle and there's a second handle for the last.fm account, which is why nothing made sense.

They should put this in the FAQs.

• Knapster01 said:
    You can unban tracks at the following URL:

http://www.last.fm/user/*YOURLASTFMUSERNAMEHERE*/library/banned

Hover your mouse over the track, and choose Unban from radio.

I just tried that and it doesn't show me anything from the xbox live account I have set up. I'm listening over there and I need to unban a song from that side, is there any way I can link my live profile with the profile here?

• SEDJR sa...
    • Användare
    • 17 nov 2011, 06:53
    in the red box on top click music then pick the song you banned. Then select that song and it will say you banned it, click banned in that sentence and a list will show all songs you have banned. Click on down arrow far right and pick un-ban.

• btarb24 sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 nov 2012, 16:11
    You can also unban by simply searching for the song and adding it to your library.

this is a year old, but it was the first result that came up on google for unbanning so i figured i would add to it.

• pogue972 sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 dec 2012, 06:42
    SEDJR said:
    in the red box on top click music then pick the song you banned. Then select that song and it will say you banned it, click banned in that sentence and a list will show all songs you have banned. Click on down arrow far right and pick un-ban.

You have to chance *YOURLASTFMUSERNAMEHERE* to your Last.fm username and not your XBL username.

• Argh - banned, unbanned, gone!

OK so I accidentally banned this FANTASTIC song which instead I absolutely was going to love. Then went to the banned songs list and un-banned it as fast as I could. Sure enough, the song instantly disappeared from the list, only for me to find out that scrobbling had been OFF for some reason.

So now, how do I find this song again? I only remember to have read "Bossa Nova Is Not A Crime" before I banned the song -- but that's an album not a song.

Thanks for help!

Ahh, found it! Went to the Album page
    http://www.lastfm.de/music/The+Juju+Orchestra/Bossa+Nova+Is+Not+A+Crime

...listened to all songs using the Spotify play button until I found my song (of course it was "Funky Nassau"), then made sure to love it using the gears button :)

Amazing that this "play any song using Spotify" function even works with a free Spotify account.

• If you are using Spotify for streaming/scrobbling, it also has an own history page which you can find on their play queue page. But it does not save your complete listening history, only your recent tracks. And the difference between free and Premium are the ads in between, and of course offline mode for mobile apps.

• i just a moment in wanted to hear.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.