Last.fm for iPhone and iPod Touch version 2.1.0 is now available on iTunes. Here's what's new:
• Add/remove tags for artist, albums, and tracks
• Recommend music to friends via email on iPhoneOS 3.0
• Optionally use low-bitrate streaming over cellular networks to improve performance
• Reduced buffering times over EDGE, 3G, and Wi-Fi
• Fix a crash that could occur when viewing event details
• Fix a bug that would prevent songs from playing to completion before starting the next song
• Fix a crash that could occur while scrolling the Recently Playlist list on iPhoneOS 3.0
• Additional minor bug fixesNote:
This update was originally released as 2.0.2, however there was an issue with running this version on firmware 2.x. We've re-released the update as version 2.1.0 which should work on both firmware 2.x and 3.0.
Last.fm for iPhone and iPod Touch is available in the iTunes Store
in the US, UK, and Germany. To install the update, click "Check for updates" at the bottom of your iTunes Applications list, or tap the Updates tab of the App Store on your device.