Latest app (3.0) of Last.fm for iPhone is VERY buggy

• Bugs

c99koder said:
    Thanks for reporting this bug, we'll fix it in the next update. Please let us know if you run into any more issues in the new app.

This was almost a year ago and the app is still crashing consistently. I pay for this service, one I can't use properly! Any news of a fix?

• raphaeje sa...
    • Användare
    • 15 jan 2012, 16:18

Crashes

Subscribed to this app, but no longer. Crashes constantly. When fixed let me know and I may consider subscribing again.

• Renard99 sa...
    • Användare
    • 20 jan 2012, 16:31
    Posted this on another thread but this appears to be the more active so I'll say it again (apologies for the doubling up)....... I'm getting the same crashing issue. 3 or 4 songs in it just stops and crashes out to the home screen. I noticed locking the ipod, and therefore turning the screen off, allows it to play longer.

I appreciate that it isn't always easy to weed out bugs and deal with Apple at the same time etc but considering we're paying for this I'd expect the frequency of updates to be a little greater.

I love what this app does and I love the Last.fm service but I won't continue to subscribe if the app continues to be a pain rather than convenience.

• Incredibly buggy - can't recommend to friends

Ditto on all the crashing. Very annoying and really detracts from the last.fm brand. Certainly wouldn't be able to recommend this service to anyone.

Spotify's iphone app is in comparison rock solid and offers more feature (okay need to pay more, but at least it works!)

Why isn't anyone from last.fm on top of this? crazy......

• cancelled subscription

Such a shame, could have been really good. Like others random crashes just not usable for more than 10 minutes. Cancelled subscription.
    (you know they don't even ask you for feedback when you cancel - maybe they don't care...)
    Goodbye last.fm, hello Spotify

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.