• There is an ipad app for scrobbling on last.fm.
    The only problem I have with it is that you have to have it open in order for it to scrobble. The minute you close it, it doesn't appear to cache anything.
    Check for iscrobbler last.fm in your app store.

• peniche sa...
    • Användare
    • 9 jul 2011, 21:56

Last.fm being a little dissapointment

No decent iOS apps, no iPad app, no decent update on the scrobbler for ages, no words from developers about any of these.
    I've been subscriber for quite a while now. Been thinking about stop paying.

• This is one of the big things I'm waiting for. Even when I connect my iPad to iTunes, it never scrobbles any of the tracks that I play. Please support the iPad!

• DocterD sa...
    • Användare
    • 18 jul 2011, 08:03

Re: Last.fm being a little dissapointment

peniche said:
    No decent iOS apps, no iPad app, no decent update on the scrobbler for ages, no words from developers about any of these.

Word. It's a shame that the iOS App can't even play the local iPod Database or love just playing tracks from the iPod App. Furthermore it's crashy and slow. Why is there no Push Alert for upcoming Events or Music Identification for Songs? This is all covered by third party apps. Why not in the official Application?

Than now the current database takeout and the cutting back of the last.fm features at the beginning of the month. Do you wanna screw more your customers?

I got the feeling last.fm is slowly dying. The competition is ahead with more social features like friend streams and more. Last.fm can't even manage to get Facebook Friends import up and running. Oh I forgot. I needed to pay for it. Thinking about switching to Spotify. At least they innovate and I get much more than a featureless audio radio.

Moving on...

• Re: Re: Last.fm being a little dissapointment

DocterD pisze:
    peniche said:

Word. It's a shame that the iOS App can't even play the local iPod Database or love just playing tracks from the iPod App. Furthermore it's crashy and slow. Why is there no Push Alert for upcoming Events or Music Identification for Songs? This is all covered by third party apps. Why not in the official Application?

Than now the current database takeout and the cutting back of the last.fm features at the beginning of the month. Do you wanna screw more your customers?

I got the feeling last.fm is slowly dying. The competition is ahead with more social features like friend streams and more. Last.fm can't even manage to get Facebook Friends import up and running. Oh I forgot. I needed to pay for it. Thinking about switching to Spotify. At least they innovate and I get much more than a featureless audio radio.

Moving on...

nothing to add.

• Subscribed Today - Unsubscribing Tomorrow

Still learning my way around last.fm, but after not seeing squat coming for iPad, I'm gone! Last.fm staff aren't even giving you guys (subscribers) a response. Hasn't last.fm seen the millions of iPads being sold? This train is leaving last.fm behind, and I'm on that train. See ya! Such a shame. Such a disappointment.

• wow, Last.fm is on webOS TouchPad

i just got the HP TouchPad as a testing development device and guess what? last.fm already made an app on it... why doesn't it make one for the iPad?

Music is Live
    • DANamic sa...
    • Användare
    • 17 aug 2011, 10:21

Loved the iPhone App, Will There Be a Universal App Soon?

I love the iPhone app which I use to play the Last.fm radio, but my new iPad has been my constant companion and personal assistant. The Last.fm app can work on it, but it's no where near optimized for it and it's horribly pixelized.

Would there at least be an update to the app for a universal edition? Would love Last.fm to work brilliantly on the iPhone - and iPad concurrently!

• Waiting for Last.fm to work well on iPad

Totally love the Last.fm app on my iPhone, hoping that it'll soon solve the issues with iPad. My other fav app is ccToDo: ccToDo helps you put your business and personal life in order. It's a to do list that travels with you wherever you go, and on whatever device you're using: iPhone, iPad, iPod, Windows, web, and email. Automatic cloud-synchronization means you'll never forget a task again.

• TouchPad App

So... uh yeah, the HP TouchPad (the discontinued now on fire sale for $99 HP TouchPad) has a native Last.fm app... and the iPad (the device that forced HP out of both the PC AND Tablet AND Smartphone business) does not...

This is getting ridiculous... every other notable music service online (except the shameful Spotify) has a native iPad app... its time to get with the program and give your paying subscribers what they want... a native iPad app.

• bump4ipadsupport

• ushiec sa...
    • Användare
    • 2 sep 2011, 14:20

downloaded this morning deleted this morning

needs iPad support and access......

• Asdrubba sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 sep 2011, 10:09

Scrobbl

For scrobbling use scrobbl!! Best thing for ipod, works also for ipad! and it's free :)
    For a last.fm app for ipad, i'm a subscriber and i don't understand why the developers group don't do this. After the changes in the last years (no more playlists in general and no more loved tracks playlist) they should at least keep covered all the platforms! I'm thinking too not to pay the subscribe any more.

• socusoft sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 sep 2011, 03:32

[spam]

[removed]

Redigerad av foreverautumn den 7 sep 2011, 07:18
  • This ...

• omitz sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 feb 2012, 18:00

Please..

.. publish a native iPad App or make the iPhone App universal.

• dan8622 sa...
    • Användare
    • 19 jul 2012, 17:45

Years have passed...

... and still no native iPad app? Please get with the times Last FM, or your users will leave you behind!

• AndrewDB sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 jul 2012, 04:22
    Any support yet?

• Sigh...

I'm glad (and disappointed) to see that I'm not the only person who's puzzled by this issue. Just bought an iPad today and was surprised to see that there wasn't a native last.fm app. Kind of inexplicable, really.

• Absurd

make the app already, this is a Joke... you are owned by CBS... spend a couple hundred bucks and get an iOS developer to make your iPhone app universal and have native iPad support.

this is a joke.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.