• Source code

Last.fm for iPhone's source code is available under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 3. The source code can be downloaded from our Github repository.

Building the source requires a Last.fm API key, and streaming radio using your key will require a paid Last.fm subscription.

For more information / help with building the source, see the github wiki.

• [SPAM removed]

Redigerad av c99koder den 13 mar 2010, 03:20
  • does this mean we can use the radio api in our apps?

does this mean I will be able to implement the radio into iScrobble?

the API terms say that you cannot stream to a mobile device...

• Re: does this mean we can use the radio api in our apps?

Paulsmitz said:
    does this mean I will be able to implement the radio into iScrobble?

the API terms say that you cannot stream to a mobile device...
    Due to music licensing issues we are unable to approve any new third party mobile streaming apps at this time.

• i notice you subscribe to url's can i utilise these from my app? is there a way to play a playlist from an url?

• Yes, you can launch any lastfm:// stream URL and our app will play it. The stream URL for a playlist is lastfm://playlist/(id)/shuffle

Note that listening to playlists requires a Last.fm paid subscription, and a playlist must contain at least 45 tracks by 15 different artists before it can be streamed.

• akrde sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 apr 2010, 21:44
    When will multi tag radios / multi artist radios / playlist radios be available in the iPhone app directly? Will the new features of the upcoming 2.0 desktop client be available in the mobile apps too?

• maigrin sa...
    • Användare
    • 15 maj 2010, 18:12

last.fm en mi i phone

puedo escuchar last.fm en mi I phone ?? cómo lo hago ?? tiene algún costo extra ??se escucharía en cualquier sitio donde me encuentre ??

• Hmm.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 jun 2010, 18:21
    [spam]

Redigerad av Lastfmsupport den 4 maj 2012, 16:13
  • [SPAM removed]

Redigerad av c99koder den 24 sep 2010, 05:10
    • i1abnrk sa...
    • Användare
    • 17 dec 2010, 19:45

Re: last.fm en mi i phone

maigrin said:
    puedo escuchar last.fm en mi I phone ?? cómo lo hago ?? tiene algún costo extra ??se escucharía en cualquier sitio donde me encuentre ??

Il dige no pueden 'scrobble' legalmente para iPod. Apple no supportan un applicación porque raisonas de seguridad. Y también Last.fm no aprueban nuevas applicaciones por esto. Last.fm requiren un subscripción pagado para eschucar á listas a temas (playlists). Es possible que programmar via el API (interfaz de programa los applicaciones). Espero que contesta a su preguntas.

• Playlists

Heya guys, Lovin the iphone app, sorted me out when i ddnt have a pc to put music onto my iphone. A great idea tho, would be to have the ability to play the playlists you make on the iphone app, so that you can choose the songs you want rather than the randomisation, get back to me on my profile

• [spam]

[spam]

Redigerad av foreverautumn den 28 jul 2011, 11:54
  • [SPAM]

Redigerad av c99koder den 18 nov 2011, 16:08
    • vlast5 sa...
    • Användare
    • 12 jul 2013, 20:12

Thanks for share

Cool to read the source :) just to check out how others code

• [spam]

[spam]

Redigerad av hjbardenhagen den 1 feb 2014, 10:08
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.