App available in other countries

• Shaftee sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 okt 2009, 20:01
    AaronBlastok said:
    Shaftee ha detto:
    First, in iTunes you must be logged off. Then click on AppStore, choose one random FREE app, click GET APP, there will open popup to login or create new account. You choose create new account and here you go. In payment method there will be these options: Visa, Mastercard, American Express (I think) and voila - NONE! So you will choose none and you must add UK or US or German post adress (just google it somewhere). And here you go, except of this it's like doing normal registration. Hope this help, Cheers from Czech Republic. :)

I did it like that but now how do I *add* this app to the ones I already have downloaded to my iPhone with my *original* Italian account?
    Actually I only see last.fm app in my iTunes...

Any help will be appreciated!

Same as you do with your normal apps. Sync it like that, it could work. :)

• rhuizer sa...
    • Användare
    • 31 okt 2009, 23:00

Jailbreak?

Will jailbreak help to use the iphone app?

Ronald
  • Re:Re: Thx Shaftee.

Maglor_equaleft said:
    Dizzman said:
    It works perfect, even from Sweden, I did it on PC. Now it's just to sit back, relax n listen to all music from last.fm with my iPhone.
    Finally someone did it! lol

i did it too! thanks a lot!

• Bauzer sa...
    • Användare
    • 2 dec 2009, 21:13

Last.fm in Canada

I live in Canada & I would like the last.fm iPhone App in Canada. not just in the UK, USA and Germ. ( YOUR NOT THE ONLY THREE COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD! ). so get over it or do you need the Queen to help you with that.

P.S. yes I am Pissed Off.

• Shaftee said:
    First, in iTunes you must be logged off. Then click on AppStore, choose one random FREE app, click GET APP, there will open popup to login or create new account. You choose create new account and here you go. In payment method there will be these options: Visa, Mastercard, American Express (I think) and voila - NONE! So you will choose none and you must add UK or US or German post adress (just google it somewhere). And here you go, except of this it's like doing normal registration. Hope this help, Cheers from Czech Republic. :)

You, sir, are a gent. That worked a charm.

Thanks!

• Wechr sa...
    • Användare
    • 15 dec 2009, 15:26

Country trouble

For people that are having trouble with not being able to change the country while registrating, go to the bottom of the main page (once logged out), select the flag in the downright corner, and choose your preferred country. Then try creating an account the way Shaftee described in his post:

Worked like a charm for me ^_^

• Re:jailbreak

j0n87 说:
    just jailbreak your iphone/ipod, then u can install almost every app u want :D

NO jailbreak

• Sergiten sa...
    • Användare
    • 16 jan 2010, 13:16
    thanks...so usefull :-)

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.