• Ricky834 sa...
    • Användare
    • 10 dec 2009, 02:51

Last Fm 2.0 fonctionnel

• omket sa...
    • Användare
    • 21 dec 2009, 23:18
    I think too many people are whining and not realizing that this isn't the fault of last.fm because of new laws introduced in Canada in regards to music and copyright protection. If you want to get mad at someone express your concerns in a civil manner to your local MP.

Pepople seem to think that the $3/mo is specifically for the iPhone app, period. It's not. You guys are pointing fingers at the wrong source.

Penguins and Assassin Monkeys, yo.
  • Over regulation!

Considering how easy it is to get music from other sources it amazes me that our government wastes our tax money preventing the legal and fair use of media. Their regulations do not govern illegal online radio operations, and thus only seem to punish honest users. Absolutely astounding!

• Fixed

I was able to get mine working again. mailto:thehat1@shaw.ca

• Anyone get to the bottom of this? Is it really a stupid CRTC issue...or a dumb last.fm issue?

think about it...
    • softeye sa...
    • Användare
    • 2 feb 2010, 21:15

feb 2,2010 I cant stream last.fm on my iphone

F(*&%^*%$*$ CRTC

• TaB42 sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 feb 2010, 21:45

"impossible to scrobble on the iphone/touch"

There's an application called "iScrobble" which is painintheass expensive and claims to be able to do background scrobbling in its premium version.

So... not impossible. Where's Canada's official app?

dance dance revolutionary
    • Ekasra sa...
    • Användare
    • 10 feb 2010, 22:09
    I paid the three dollars to become a subscriber..

...then notice the app isn't there. Fantastic.

• Re: "impossible to scrobble on the iphone/touch"

TaB42 said:
    There's an application called "iScrobble" which is painintheass expensive and claims to be able to do background scrobbling in its premium version.

Scrobbling is NOT streaming music, its mearly sending what you are listing to last.fm..

Doi..

I am.. the Ciscogeek
    • Elv1313 sa...
    • Användare
    • 11 mar 2010, 04:10

Canada -> US -> Canada?

Is it possible to switch from a canadian iTune store account to US then go back the the Canada One again without losing everything?

• [SPAM removed]

Redigerad av c99koder den 13 mar 2010, 03:19
  • Re: Canada -> US -> Canada?

Elv1313 said:
    Is it possible to switch from a canadian iTune store account to US then go back the the Canada One again without losing everything?

Read the article from iphoneincanada.ca posted ont he first page of this thread and you will notice that you can switch back and forth.

Seems to me like the CRTC has only increased piracy in Canada in recent years. I mean pirates never even have to worry about this stuff. Only us honest paying customers get screwed over.

• Works fine on my ipod

My ipod is jailbroken so I got the app through installeus, not only does it work, but it works without a subscription.

• amsandor sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 apr 2010, 00:49

IM SO PISSSED

Just joined and now I can't use the ipod app in Canada? Crock o bullshit thanks a lot fucking Conservative Party for once again screwing shit up. I'm deleting my account last.fm, by the way.

• can we get some answers please?

So if I live in Canada, and I have an iPhone, and I want a last.fm application, what are my options?

(this is where, unlike anywhere in this thread, someone would actually sum up the situation as it currently stands)

~ it's lonely at the bottom; it's dizzy at the top ~
  • sounds like your best bet is to use the guide that uses the mastercard gift card to make a US account and then get the app. Can anyone confirm if this works, cause I definitely would do that if I knew it worked

• burn2666 sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 apr 2010, 04:49

Sad but true

I used the Last.fm app so much in Canada... really miss it!

I recently discovered another great app to enjoy your music. It’s called Groove (found it on Fresh Apps: http://www.freshapps.com/iphone-app-review-groove/). Since I already have a big music library on my iPod, I was looking for an app that creates mixes like Last.fm, Pandora and now Rhapsody, but with my own music. Groove does that very well and it is even better than Apple’s default music app. I recommend it to everyone using an iPod touch or iPhone to listen to music!

Check it out: http://itunes.com/apps/groove

• Just... WOW

just sigh...

Listen to this podcast about Canada's upcoming DMCA
    http://feeds.tvo.org/tvo/searchengine
    So Bored of Copyright

• Copyright Fuckdown

JUST got a new iphone and I can't believe that you can't install this! What a bloody fucking let down. I was even going to pay up the 3 bucks a month or whatever for an account.
    Maybe it is something that will be sorted out later on.

• Get The Last.FM app

Get now the Last.FM app, since the app is free this is legal check out http://apptrackr.org/ and search for Last.FM thanks to the Last.FM staff who deleted the country restriction to UK/DE/US everybody can use it i may not be free de Last.fm service but just 3 euro a month is not the end of the world so i keep supporting last.fm with paying every month their montly fee, but i love that the app is working
    love you guys Last.fm be sure to make soon an official app for the whole world

I am an DJ so get use to it that i will blast off your're freakin' roof :P
    http://djgw.hardbeatrecords.nl/
  • The only app I've ever "pirated"...

Would have been free if it were available in the Canadian iTunes store. If I can stream the music on my desktop computer, why can't I use that same service on a handheld computer? Can we get a non-pirate homebrew app for Last.FM in Cydia?

Because, frankly, I don't want to even install and uninstall installous just to use your service.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 26 nov 2010, 18:53

• Re: The only app I've ever "pirated"...

Iocane_Powder said:
    Would have been free if it were available in the Canadian iTunes store. If I can stream the music on my desktop computer, why can't I use that same service on a handheld computer? Can we get a non-pirate homebrew app for Last.FM in Cydia?

Because, frankly, I don't want to even install and uninstall installous just to use your service.

If they could code their radio in html5 we wouldn't need an "app". but no... last.fm has always been slow to respond to its userbase (i.e website redesigns, iphone apps) .

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 jan 2011, 15:09
    I use the last fm iphone app all over europe no problem , just create an itunes account in the USA and download the app from there as its free you dont need a credit card ..use this link to help create an address for itnes store http://www.fakenamegenerator.com/gen-random-us-us.php

• hey if you have Jailbroken Iphon ipod ipad you can download last.fm app from install0us but unfortunately it doesnt work in the background for some reason
    but hey still it is something

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.