• tank747 sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 maj 2009, 03:13

I have Simplify Music 2.0 on my iPhone 3G with wifi and I thought this would solve it?

I just signed up today for just one month but I was wondering if anyone downloaded this application for there 3G iPhone and was able to figure out Last.fm Scrobbling I entered all the correct details and so far all I can see on this appilication is some podcasts I downloaded in the past. Good luck to everyone and yes that Bull @!#$ I Paid for this and its not available as an application in Canada ( I didn't read that in the small print anywhere!!)

• MRPW sa...
    • Användare
    • 15 maj 2009, 14:22

im so pissed right now.

• i still have it

If you deleted the app; but you had it from before, you can get this back by loading Itunes, and then with the iphone plugged in, go to the apps on the iphone.. there you can recheck last.fm and it will transfer back into your iphone.

everything works fine as usual. i got a iphone car deck, and now i can play this while i'm driving.. woot

• mykotron sa...
    • Användare
    • 21 maj 2009, 21:35

Last.fm is nowhere to be found in the appstore

Is this cause i'm canadian?

THATS RACIST!

im a pepper, wanna be a pepper too?
    • mykotron sa...
    • Användare
    • 21 maj 2009, 21:36

umm

Ive had last.fm since 2005...the whole thing is pretty useless to me now.
    I don't need a site to simply track what i'm listening to. What good is that?

Why would I want processes on my computer simply tracking me?

Bad form last.fm......

Bad move.....

im a pepper, wanna be a pepper too?
  • im out

yeah did a restore and cant download the app anymore. just canceled my subscription. good job last.fm

• im back

if you cant download the official app from the app store anymore, the cracked version should still work

add the hackulo.us source (http://cydia.hackulo.us/) to cydia

download "installous"

use installous to download last.fm 2.0.1_1 (currently the first download location)

i guess i need to subscribe again..damn you last fm take my 3$ a month

• Why the change?

The app was available for free in the Canadian Store for quite some time, then it was pulled and I can't download it anymore. Why did this change?!

• nbrunt sa...
    • Användare
    • 26 maj 2009, 18:25

Re: im back

alexwitter said:
    if you cant download the official app from the app store anymore, the cracked version should still work

add the hackulo.us source (http://cydia.hackulo.us/) to cydia

download "installous"

use installous to download last.fm 2.0.1_1 (currently the first download location)

i guess i need to subscribe again..damn you last fm take my 3$ a month

Just do this...

• hackulous

i got the app, and streaming seems to work for a few hours, but then i get a server communication error. the only work-around i found was to re-create a new last.fm account, but this is a pain in the butt. any suggestions.

• trouble

every time i download it along the other free apps in installous , the apps closed 2 sec after i opened it , why is that??

• If I subscribe

If I subscribe for $3 a month and already have the app, can I still stream music after 15 songs?

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 12 jun 2009, 10:58

Really disappointed

Just as I was really enjoying the radio service, they took it from me. However, $3 a month is affordable (and really cheap compared to other services).

Thanks Last.fm...

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 12 jun 2009, 10:59

Re: If I subscribe

Firestorm88 said:
    If I subscribe for $3 a month and already have the app, can I still stream music after 15 songs?

That's correct.

• Guys Guys Guys... read carefully. To obtain last.fm for iPhone/iPod Touch just go to the US iTunes Store and create an accout for free, when they ask for pay method just click in "None" if this option doesn't appear then go to hotmail and get a new e-mail. Then repeat the suscription process with a fake address, that's it! At the end of the suscription change the new e-mail for your old one and finally you'll receive a confirmation e-mail.

ǝɾǝɾǝɾ ɹǝɔɐɥ ǝnb ɹoɾǝɯ ɐpɐu sǝuǝıʇ ou ǝnbɹod sǝ 'oʇsǝ opuǝʎǝl sɐʇsǝ ıs
  • Also. You don't have to hack your iPhone/iPod to use this app. Just follow this instructions to connect to a VPN http://hotspotshield.com/clientless/iphone/

ǝɾǝɾǝɾ ɹǝɔɐɥ ǝnb ɹoɾǝɯ ɐpɐu sǝuǝıʇ ou ǝnbɹod sǝ 'oʇsǝ opuǝʎǝl sɐʇsǝ ıs
  • Re: Re: If I subscribe

ramymajouji said:
    Firestorm88 said:

That's correct.
    I should clarify before I subscribe, I mean on my iPhone. Can I still stream past 15 songs on my iPhone if I'm a subscriber?

• No longer supported in Canada? Well WTF do I use now?

• The desktop client crashes all the time in Windows 7 RC1. The iPod app doesn't work in Canada...... no more scrobbling from me.

• xnthn sa...
    • Användare
    • 11 nov 2009, 03:10
    Another great move by Last.FM

• ddealss sa...
    • Användare
    • 14 nov 2009, 18:13

truly disappointing

I really don;t understand the difficulty in getting this to Canada. We're a HUGE demographic up here that just want to support this service yet we're getting no support. I will not renew my subscription until this is resolved.

For shame.

• Canada is one of the slowest tech countries in the world...

http://dissolvethecrtc.ca/

Sign it. 10,000 signatures is pathetic.

• Bauzer sa...
    • Användare
    • 2 dec 2009, 21:23

F**K the CRTC AND THE FCC

All I have to say.

• Are Canadian Subscriptions officially supported?

Can I as a Canadian pay $3 USD per month and stream last.fm music from the last.fm computer client? If so, I'll follow everyone's instructions on getting the iPhone app working again.

I would be happy to pay for Last.fm's service!!

• You wanna bypass it, learn how to crack the encryption on .ipa files and install it using Installous.

If i'm gonna pay for a subscription with last.fm, i'm damn well going to use it, regardless of the legal constructs telling me i'm not allowed.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.