Unable to send crash report

• zorbla sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 jan 2009, 15:55

Unable to send crash report

Hi,

I'm willing to help, but I can't. More precise: The Last.fm iPhone App can't.

What's happening: The app often crashes while skipping tracks. When I restart it, it asks me to send a crash report. A window titled "Crash Reporter" pops up with the message: "A crash report was found on this device. Would you like to send it to Last.fm?" and the buttons [Cancel] [Send].

When I hit [Send], another window pops up immediately (same title) with the message: "Unable to send crash report. Please try again later". I can try as often as I like, but it can never send the report. So I finaly hit [Cancel] after a few tries.

As I am experiencing this on almost every use of the Last.fm iPhone App, I finally write this post.

I'm using a 2nd gen. iPod Touch.

• Not the only one

I've been unable to send a crash report for the past few days...same error message. iPhone on 2.2

• Me too

Just got the App! really impressed with it, but yeah, would really like to help! but same problem.

• We'll look into this issue, thanks!

• Depa1969 sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 jan 2009, 02:51
    Thanks for following up on this issue.

I am also experiencing the same "crash report" error on my Version 2.2 (5G77) iPhone 8GB.

Depa
    • buddyroo sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 jan 2009, 18:20
    I am also experiencing the same problem. on my iphone ( the latest version)

• Same issue. My ipod 2G hasn't managed to send the crash report a single time, and it does crash frequently

-=[999.Wazoo]=-
  • The crash report server is currently down for maintenance and we don't have an ETA on when it will be back up. In the meantime, just tap Cancel when prompted to submit a crash report. I'll update this thread when the crash report server is back up.

• same problem still not working.

• Dayenu sa...
    • Användare
    • 9 feb 2009, 23:51

never worked either

and never works for me either...

• c99koder said:
    The crash report server is currently down for maintenance and we don't have an ETA on when it will be back up.

Wouldn't it be possible to receive to /dev/null ? Basically everybody is seeing this dialog now, unless they somehow never crashed the app before.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.