• Yes, please, Australia App support. Why am I paying a subscription again?

It is getting harder, not easier to use last.fm

• dawker sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 mar 2011, 22:42

how the fuck isn't it in oz store yet.

get off your ass last.fm and submit this to other countries already.

• kimberas sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 mar 2011, 09:24

Hells yes!!!

I travel. A lot. I want access to my last fm from my iPhone and iPad. Why am I paying my subscription again??

Don't forget about tha antipodean cousins...

• How much longer?

Exactly how much longer will it be for this to be released in Aus?
    It's kind of an important thing to have, especially if you've subscribed.

Podcast: GoF Radio
    Blog: Rach on Tunez
  • create free ringtone for iphone

• yes, me too, I pay subscription to last.fm, but not for much longer if I can't get it on my iphone...

• tovar87 sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 apr 2011, 19:23

Create an account...

All you have to do is create a free US/UK/GER iTunes account and download the app with that account ! It works! (just for suscribers)

Greetings

• NZ wants it!

I've just subscribed and want Last.fm on iPhone.bugger having to get a US iTunes account,shouldn't have to!!

• baturbo1 sa...
    • Användare
    • 14 apr 2011, 10:57

We wants it

Just subscribed please make available

• You can get lastfm on iphone in Australia!!!

ah yes, thanks to all the geeks out there, theres always a way!
    I've just installed the lastfm app on my australian iphone and works perfect....I read a few weeks ago here just after buying my new iphone that it wasn't possible with an australian itunes account, man was I pissed, this is a subscription service and I just can't understand why it's not available.

Here's how to get it.....

1/ Create an iTunes account in the US or UK, I actually stumbled across this post on how to do it on "Cult of Mac" website, so I created a US itunes account using my second email address and a made up US postal address (you'll need to get a ZIP code, it's a five digit number and I found one in Colorado - 80111 by just browsing the web and just some rubbish street and city name)

http://www.cultofmac.com/get-a-u-s-itunes-account-anywhere-in-the-world-how-to/43040

2/ Verify your new US account when you get an email from Apple (almost instantly)

3/ On you iPhone, sign out of your Australian iTunes account
    Settings -> Store -> Sign Out

4/ Then sign back in with your new US Itunes account

5/ Go to you App Store on iPhone, browse for lastfm app and download like you would any other app.

6/ That should be it, let me know how you go...and a bit thanks to Leander Kahney from CultOfMac website if he ever reads this!

happy listening-:))))))

• msm1707 sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 maj 2011, 04:01

Wicked!

Cant wait to download this!!

link removed

Redigerad av Babs_05 den 3 maj 2011, 15:54
    • msm1707 sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 maj 2011, 06:06

I just did it!

I have downloaded it and LOVE it... listening to my new radio station now... bliss. :) Thanks guys.

• It's quicker and easier to jailbreak your phone and just install it off of Installous.

• +1 vote for an Australian version

Can we please at least get an update an Australian version is:

1. Currently working on licensing issues.
    2. Impossible due to some restrictive licensing issue
    3. Not even started yet.

• e_shaman sa...
    • Användare
    • 12 aug 2011, 12:46
    yes please!

• yep - bring it on.

• yingym sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 aug 2011, 14:33

Keep Both of Them

You can keep both accounts. I've got my INDIAN account and a US account and iTunes will let me update apps from both on my iPhone. No problem at all. You just log out of one account and into another. There are many ways you can get the US Account. Use a proxy or a VPN on the iPhone or the iPod Touch to get thru. Before that Secure a US Account for the iTunes.

• Sesli sohbet, Sesli Chat, Kameralı Sohbet, Arkadaşlık Sitesi

• sgeyer sa...
    • Användare
    • 10 nov 2011, 23:59

want it

Even if you manage to download the last.fm iPhone app from the US iTunes store, it still won't play radio since last.fm checks from where you are accessing the service. The error message: "Last.fm Radio is currently unavailable on mobile devices in this country". So if you are not on a VPN it won't work...

This is ridiculous. I can listen in Australia on my Mac or PC, but not on my phone (which is nothing than a computer on my wifi network anyway) ?

Last.fm, please fix this!

• Re: Download amount?

Hi there
    I'm kinda new to Last FM and liking it but wondering how it affects ur download on ur PC account? $3 a month is great unless it uses heaps of gigs of download each month too... and how does it affect download on the phone too? Anyone know?
    (I'm just assuming there's a catch, it seems pretty awesome to have no catch...)
    Thanks

• +1 for australian app!

• please please me oh yeah

In the words of Beatles - please please us and make the app!!!

• yawn. hurry up last.fm.

• wow i like this

• djBrowN sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 dec 2011, 08:07
    I do support this as well.

I am sure there is a big enough fanbase in Australia to warrant an Australian version of this app.

Please, last.fm!

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.