Scrobbler on Cydia for Jailbreak users :)

• SMBHole sa...
    • Användare
    • 16 okt 2011, 18:18
    does it work on iOS 5?

• I really hope Scrobbl works on iOS5. Not that there is a jailbreak yet,

• it's seems NOT working on iOS 5. anyway for me. if anybody can tell how make it workable - my respect for this man =)

• On the package via ModMyI it says that Scrobbl has been updated for iOS 5, but I can't seem to get it to work :(
    I have an iPhone 4 running iOS 5.0.1 tethered. Whenever I sign into Scrobbl and try to scrobble music, at the bottom of the INFO screen it says BADAUTH, as if it's not accepting my username/password.

Wonderful developer! If you still care about this, please enable it for 5.0.1+

• it works fine..i've used scrobbl in the Bigbross Repro

YEEAHHR :)

"Die Heimat hat mir Treue nicht gehalten, sie gab sich ganz den bösen Trieben hin [...] Doch hier wird niemand meine Verse lesen, ist nichts, was meiner Seele Sprache spricht; ein deutscher Dichter bin ich einst gewesen, jetzt ist mein Leben Spuk wie mein Gedicht."
    • neomits sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 jan 2012, 16:14
    Works fine for me. I'd love to see it scrobbl any audio playing no matter the application. But this is good enough for now.

Thanks!

• I kno CloudScrob works with iOS5 and iTunesMatch, but its not cydia

• podcast app

will it support scrobbling from new apple podcast app!?!?

..::у меня зависимость от музыке::..
    • milissa sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 nov 2012, 18:35
    Sorry, what's the difference between Scrobble and Scrobbl? apparently Scrobble didn't work for me and I installed Scrobble which seems to have replaced Scrobble and now everything works like charmed... is it meant to be like that or is it ok to just install Scrobbl and not bother about Scrobble in the future?
    p.s. I have iOS 5.1.1

Wanna hide from the rain? Fly above the clouds!..
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.