Changes in Streaming from iPhone3G to 4S...?

• witheyes sa...
    • Användare
    • 31 jan 2012, 19:12

Changes in Streaming from iPhone3G to 4S...?

Hello,

I've had last.fm on my iPhone for about 3 years now. I used an iPhone 3G and was lucky enough to lock myself in with an unlimited data plan, which I often utilized by streaming Last.fm in my car while driving around. I've been doing this now and again since I got the phone and never had to subscribe.

I just upgraded to a iPhone 4S and found that I was only able to listen to a few songs before it told me my trial was up?

Even if there was a trial period, why is it that it never told me until now?

Also - I guess I was under the impression that streaming an artist station was free, but streaming your recommendations (ie, a personal 'radio' stream) was what cost money via subscription...

So, what's going on with all this?

• Check this FAQ, and let us know if it helps: Why can't I listen to radio on my app?

• Same issue.

I am in the US with an iPhone 4S and now they want to pay for mobile radio? I don't understand, it doesn't tell me anywhere where I have to yet, yet my phone is telling me I have too.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.