Radio stops playing audio > time continues to increase > crash on restart > repeat

• Radio stops playing audio > time continues to increase > crash on restart > repeat

This is NOT a new issue for me. Thought that it could have been a service quality issue when this was free so I paid for the subscription to listen to last.fm on my phone. I was wrong. I figure since I'm paying for a service I should be supplied that service with little to no interruption. The following occurs 100% of the time.

RECREATION STEPS =====

1. Open last.fm on the iOS device

2. Select Radio from the menu on the bottom of the screen

3. Select a radio station, I often prefer to listen to "Friends"

4. Listen to some wonderful music

5. One track to a few tracks complete (this is the only inconsistency)

6. Once said track completes the song progress bar remains full while the track time continues to count.

7. Pressing any of the UI elements such as the progress track or the back button remain in the on/over state. Meanwhile track continues count.

8. Press the home button on the phone and relaunch last.fm

9. last.fm opens like it does the first time it starts up and crashes

10. Relaunch last.fm

11. Repeat (eventually)

Like I said, the only inconsistency is how many tracks progress before the freeze occurs.

=====

ADDITIONAL INFO =====

I have tried the following to fix the issue.

1. Delete the application and reinstall

2. Logged out of the application, quit the application, deleted the application, restarted my device and reinstalled

=====

Last.fm has been an amazing resource for me and I would LOVE to continue using the iPhone application. Although if this continues to bomb I will decline to continue paying for intermittent service and bitch about it to all my friends.

Please help. THANK YOU!

• Bueller

Anyone?

• Ri99ers sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 8 mar 2012, 21:43
    I'm suffering from exactly the same problem running Last.fm on the iPhone4S. Same issue with it being random on how many tracks get played before it freezes too.
    Some feedback would be nice, or maybe an updated version to fix the problem? :D

• Even though this really annoying and totally lame, I opted to resubscribe for another year. I mean do we have to shout it from the rooftops or write an executive to get any traction on this issue? Obviously I'm not the only one experiencing this issue.

I was very thorough in my description of the issue and would like at least some regard from last.fm support. Is this an isolated issue? Is there anyone looking into this issue? Is there something that I can do to have a consistent experience? SOMETHING! PLEASE!

• similar and really annoying problem

Listening to LastFM on my iPhone some songs just cut out part way through and skip to the next track.

Always happens when I'm in the middle of a great track.

Can't find anything on the site addressing this.

Any answers pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.

This is a paid subscription - problems like this shouldn't be ignored.

• C0rvax sa...
    • Användare
    • 16 mar 2012, 21:16
    Having the exact same problem as described by OP, would love some attention directed at this bug. Last.FM radio was one of the features I was most stoked about using upon getting my iPhone, but so far it's been nothing more than an annoyance.

• i've got exactly the same problem as described by jayrobdapot, making the app and the subscription rather useless for me...
    has anyone a working solution for this?
    the issue doesn't seem to be new, regarding the date of the first post.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.