Where did the "Add to playlist" button go?

• victimex sa...
    • Användare
    • 15 jan 2012, 15:13

Where did the "Add to playlist" button go?

Hi,

After a year or so that I haven't installed Last.fm on my new iPhone I noticed that the add to playlist button that used to be among the play, pause and info buttons is gone.

This feature is very important for me because sometimes when I listen to a song and I want to note it so I won't forget about it afterwards, now I don't have any way to do this.

Please, please find a way to put it back.

Thanks a lot!

• Re: Where did the "Add to playlist" button go?

victimex said:
    Hi,

After a year or so that I haven't installed Last.fm on my new iPhone I noticed that the add to playlist button that used to be among the play, pause and info buttons is gone.

This feature is very important for me because sometimes when I listen to a song and I want to note it so I won't forget about it afterwards, now I don't have any way to do this.

Please, please find a way to put it back.

Thanks a lot!

I just updated mine also and right away noticed the same thing. That was THE most important button on the whole app for me, so I'll have to find music elsewhere if it's truly gone.

Tanner
    • dikiz sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 feb 2014, 20:07

Each year a post

Still not coming back?

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.