After update to 3.1.2 app won't work...

• After update to 3.1.2 app won't work...

App will not work anymore on Iphone 4g (OS 4.0.1) after updating the APP to 3.1.2

That's aggrovating if you're paying for the streamservice..

If you're gonna try to start n radio, app try's to buffer and freeze after a few percent.

• Reinstall

Have you tried restarting your Iphone? Or reinstall the app if it still doesnt work. It should work on you 4g

You're frozen when your heart's not open...
  • I've done both for several times; tryed to cleanup my Iphone also. Problem is still uptodate.

Hardware 4G 16mb, IOS 4.0.1 - I'm not allowed to update to higher versionnumbers (phoneowner is my employer. I'm glad enough to be allowed to install this app.

Is there an possibility to return to 3.1.1/3.1.0

• Push'n up... something new?

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 21 sep 2011, 19:48
    upsidedowns pisze:
    I've done both for several times; tryed to cleanup my Iphone also. Problem is still uptodate.

Hardware 4G 16mb, IOS 4.0.1 - I'm not allowed to update to higher versionnumbers (phoneowner is my employer. I'm glad enough to be allowed to install this app.

Is there an possibility to return to 3.1.1/3.1.0

iTunes is not allowing to install .ipa files that are not connected to your AppleID.

But you still can:
    1. Search Home/My Documents for older .ipa. It may still be there.
    or
    2. Jailbreak and get appsync+cracked older version of this app. (You wrote that you're just phone user, not owner, so i don't think employer will allow for JB)

• We've released an update today that fixes the crash on startup issue, please download the latest version from iTunes.

• Still freeze on loadin a station on a few percent. Still don't work. Sry. Just bring back old 3.1.1 as second option on itunes. Thats it. Sry.

• I apologize, I posed my comment in the wrong thread. Today's update addresses a different issue (crashing on startup for iOS 3.x). We're still looking into the streaming issue you're having on iOS 4.0.1.

• Thx a lot. Lov'n this stuff. Would be happy usin it again. ;)

• d9vin sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 sep 2011, 23:00
    Having the same problem. Song loads to about 75-90% and then freezes. Every time. Without fail. For almost a month. I payed 3 bucks for a month of frustration.

• Add me to this group of people because I have the exact same problem. It loads to approx 85% and freezes. Have restarted phone, deleted and reinstalled app, nothing works. Luckily for me my 90day subscription is about over, but the last couple of weeks it hasn't worked has been frustrating. Already signed up for Spotify for 1 month, hopefully I can return to last.fm after they get this resolved, if they do. It's pretty sad when you think about it.

• Freezing at about 85%

Same problem since weeks! App is freezing while loading at about 85%! No music - just frustration!
    As a paying member that's quite annoying.

• d9vin sa...
    • Användare
    • 12 okt 2011, 14:36

Where's my update?

Are you guys going to fix this problem anytime soon? Because I am canceling my service soon if you don't. It has now been over a month since I listened to anything on your service, and I am getting pretty agitated.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.