logged in fine on laptop but account invalid on through sonos controller

• logged in fine on laptop but account invalid on through sonos controller

Hi

When I try to play a station through Sonos controller app for iPad, iPhone, PC the error "account information incorrect" appears however I can use the same details to login and play through my browser on PC

Is this a known issue

I have posted on the Sonos forum as well

• itakats sa...
    • Användare
    • 26 sep 2011, 18:20

Same problem - iPad login problem

I get the same problem using my iPad and Sonos. Scrobbling still seems to work but I can't play anything through last.fm and have to stick with spotify which works perfectly. I deleted and er-added my account using the iPad and that was fine but still got the same error message

• Same Problem iPad Login issue

Same thing , can not Login via iPad . Any idea what has to Be Done in to make it work ?

• Same thing with mine - just got a new Sonos and this is the only bit which seems to be having problems. Surely this can't have been going on for 3 months can it? Someone must've sorted this? :D

• zookcx sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 dec 2011, 12:23
    Any idea? Problem still persists

• same

mine as well i even started a new account on last Fm still not working

• Sounds like an issue with the Sonos app if you are able to login without issue on the website, please contact Sonos support.

• mm0gpz sa...
    • Användare
    • 17 sep 2012, 23:26

logged in fine on laptop but account invalid on through sonos controller

Same issue still persists

• feeell sa...
    • Användare
    • 18 sep 2012, 10:22

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.