• meekaah sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 14 okt 2011, 07:00
    HernanArroyo, look like it's more easy to create simple media player with scrobbling capabilities.

  • so when is last.fm going to give us backgrounding for their radio App?

  • [spam]

    [spam]

    Redigerad av Knapster01 den 18 okt 2011, 11:08
    • neogills sa...
    • Användare
    • 18 okt 2011, 15:08
    please update the latest version kindly! i need it

    • _goatboy sa...
    • Användare
    • 18 okt 2011, 17:21
    Obviously up to Microsoft... Does seem a bit like NowPlaying was intentionally left out of there. I've seen people saying that it's for the good of the system's performance overall, but it can't take that much to poll it for what's playing, the main obstacle by the looks of it.

    It's natural to assume it's down to Microsoft's conflict of interest with Zune's social features, but then why would they even bother to write an app for it?

    Never mind that they add Facebook chat, Google and Yahoo! Mail connectors, etc., to the phone, when they obviously compete with Microsoft products.

    Just doesn't make a lot of sense.

    • PabloW92 sa...
    • Användare
    • 19 okt 2011, 06:06
    Hope the native scrolling comes soon, would be great

  • _goatboy said:
    Obviously up to Microsoft... Does seem a bit like NowPlaying was intentionally left out of there. I've seen people saying that it's for the good of the system's performance overall, but it can't take that much to poll it for what's playing, the main obstacle by the looks of it.

    It's natural to assume it's down to Microsoft's conflict of interest with Zune's social features, but then why would they even bother to write an app for it?

    Never mind that they add Facebook chat, Google and Yahoo! Mail connectors, etc., to the phone, when they obviously compete with Microsoft products.

    Just doesn't make a lot of sense.

    just wanted to make a correction.
    WP7 Mango supports Facebook chat natively.

  • Last FM in Mango

    Works great on my HTC HD7'

    First do no harm
  • lastfm in mango

    Great post.By saying this you have hit the head of the nail.

    • _goatboy sa...
    • Användare
    • 19 nov 2011, 07:11
    HernanArroyo said:
    _goatboy said:
    Obviously up to Microsoft... Does seem a bit like NowPlaying was intentionally left out of there. I've seen people saying that it's for the good of the system's performance overall, but it can't take that much to poll it for what's playing, the main obstacle by the looks of it.

    It's natural to assume it's down to Microsoft's conflict of interest with Zune's social features, but then why would they even bother to write an app for it?

    Never mind that they add Facebook chat, Google and Yahoo! Mail connectors, etc., to the phone, when they obviously compete with Microsoft products.

    Just doesn't make a lot of sense.

    just wanted to make a correction.
    WP7 Mango supports Facebook chat natively.


    Yes it does, that was my point?

  • _goatboy said:
    HernanArroyo said:
    _goatboy said:
    Obviously up to Microsoft... Does seem a bit like NowPlaying was intentionally left out of there. I've seen people saying that it's for the good of the system's performance overall, but it can't take that much to poll it for what's playing, the main obstacle by the looks of it.

    It's natural to assume it's down to Microsoft's conflict of interest with Zune's social features, but then why would they even bother to write an app for it?

    Never mind that they add Facebook chat, Google and Yahoo! Mail connectors, etc., to the phone, when they obviously compete with Microsoft products.

    Just doesn't make a lot of sense.

    just wanted to make a correction.
    WP7 Mango supports Facebook chat natively.


    Yes it does, that was my point?

    sorry i misunderstood

  • d

    d

  • dc

    d

    • dvoodoo sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 jan 2012, 17:12

    Really Redmond?

    One more reason why Microsoft products are ignored by new generations. Instead of seizing opportunity, it is squandered...and why this phone is doomed.

    "The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side." Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
  • It sucks, I can't even listen to Radios in Canada with the app, even though I am a paid member! I always get the message this function is unavailable in my country but paid members get the function! :(

  • [spam]

    [spam]

    Redigerad av Ziomek2000 den 25 aug 2013, 21:14
  • [spam]

    [spam]

    Redigerad av Ziomek2000 den 25 aug 2013, 21:14
  • [spam]

    [spam]

    Redigerad av Ziomek2000 den 25 aug 2013, 21:14
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.