Last.fm not available on this device in your country

• ok... the message is clear now: bye bye lastfm suscription (but sure it doesn't matters to lastfm, it's only one client) poor suport, and poor client service.

• monterx sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 dec 2011, 23:02
    i'm a paid subscriber for more than a year. i could and still can listen last.fm from my iphone but can't listen it from my nokia windows phone. if there won't be any fix i think i'll switch to nokia music (it also has custom radio services)

• peter-g sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 dec 2011, 15:46

dissapointing

...renewed subscription after getting new windows phone and seeing last.fm app in marketplace. To my great surprise i couldn't start radio on phone in Slovakia. (Which was main reason to renew, since i can play/shuffle songs from large harddisk when on pc)

You should clearly state which countries, phones/devices are supported on subscription renewal page. Hiding such crucial info inside FAQ is unacceptable.

I wont renew again until mobile app has full functionality for subscribers.

• I totally agree with peter-g. But seems that last.fm doesn't care.

• Why, Why, Why?!

I am paid subscriber and why i cannot listen to the radio? It is stupid.

• davold sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 jan 2012, 09:25

Not available in this country

I live in the UK, have started getting this problem since 2012 only on my WP7 HTC HD7 via my home broadband connection yet my IP address is showing as a UK address (trace route shows Belfast).

If I turn off wifi then radio plays fine via 3G/HSDPA.

On checking last.fm support page they do not provide support for the radio app. So how do I contact last.fm to check if they have my IP address range classed as UK rather than international?

Any last.fm employees actually looking at this forum?????

Music is my Life is my Music!!
  • It doesn't make any sense

This is just stupid... Here I am, sitting in Croatia, having a Last.fm subscription. I can listen to Last.fm radio all I want from my computer, but if I switch to my Windows Phone, sitting right next to me and my computer, the app says radio is not supported in my country? What is the freaking difference? First I thought it's due to the fact that the very Windows Phone isn't supported in Croatia (although it is being offered by carriers here!!!), but now I see UK customers and others have the same problem with Windows Phone app...

I can listen to the Last.fm radio on my computer, yet I can't on my phone which is sitting on a desk right next to the computer and the wireless router? Why the hell not? :( :(

• Just a note, the app is definitely blocking you based on the IP address! I have tested it with entering USA DNS server info into my wireless router (there's this website where you can get a 7-day trial routing) and the app started playing radio immediately. No more "not available in your country". Previously, I have tried every option available on my phone (changing language, system locale, region, everything that was possible) but the app remained silent. Now it works.

So, all we have to do is tell Microsoft (since they've developed the app) and Last.fm to lift than block from the app and their servers and everything will be fine. Like I sad, it is just STUPID that my computer CAN play Last.fm radio, and my phone can't, and both of them connect to the internet via the same router!

Btw, confirmed, the app will play thorugh 3G connection no matter what. Which is b.s. because I'm on a 300mb monthly plan :(

• Sanny77 sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 7 feb 2012, 10:09

Rollout plan....

Could last.fm at least give us an rollout plan for when they plan to release versions for different markets and countries.... As a paying subscriber I don't think it's to much to ask for...

btw. It's the same problem with Amazon and their Kindle app for WP7. There exists a WP7 app but not in, for instance, Sweden. However, it works fine with iPhone or Android apps. Seems like it's the same for last.fm and it really sucks!

• News?

Not France either.

But hell, this is unfair for everyone! All the countries that have to subcribe and pay to use the service are the last to get the apps. We're not even getting news on development or updates our way...

A bit one-sided, no?

• oh my just got a wp7 and im planning to get a subscription.

• Hey I cant listen to radio in HTC Radar windows phone.

Please resolve this problem. It seems this is happening a long time ago and Last.fm haven't done anything. Please be diligent about this matter!!!

• catmince sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 apr 2012, 06:36
    At least release a version that allows scrobbling!

• vanSijll sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 maj 2012, 22:20

Last-FM is not available for your country: X-Box360, Onkyo TX-NR609, Sonos Player120, ...

It is not the (payed) Subscription who is not connecting,
    It is the Last-FM Responce that is not passing certain data,
    back towards the requesting Client-device, to log on a account.

It works on Android, and it work on my PC (Win7/Linux), and it works on XBMC Media Center (linux),
    But it does NOT work on: X-Box360, Onkyo TX-NR609, Sonos Player120, ...
    WHY?
    What the hell goes wrong?
    Open up your Firewall-port's Last-FM, everybody uses NAT, with only port 80 open.

G®€3t!ñZ from London - with Love.
    M:P
  • cara membuat blog

i could and still can listen last.fm from my iphone but can't listen it from my nokia windows phone. if there won't be any fix i think i'll switch to nokia music (it also has custom radio services)

[spam - removed][/

Redigerad av Babs_05 den 3 aug 2012, 00:28
    • Babs_05 sa...
    • 3 aug 2012, 00:27
    • zdext360 sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 aug 2012, 08:31

Not working with my wp7.

Even though I'm not a paying subscriber I was glad that I could get last.fm on my windows phone for free while my friends and relatives needed a subscription on their iPhones or Android phones. It was a big plus for windows phone and now it doesn't work even though it did a few days ago.i wonder if its because of the DOS attack mentioned on the website on August 3?

• gemdev sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 aug 2012, 18:55

grrrr ....

Based in Ireland , recently subscribed and like all users here - Radio will not work on WP7 phone as not supported on device ... please guys try and resolve this or at least give update on why wont work and if it will ever be available?!! Not much to ask really...

• jimixnz sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 okt 2012, 02:20

any update ?

Same problem here in New-Zealand on my brand new WP7 ....it say's ' not available in your country'....

No need to mention that I'm a paid subscriber and that it's working perfectly on my PC and on mm amplifier !

Hi LastFm ...any updates ????

• Currently available in US, UK, and Germany

• pulobii sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 okt 2012, 15:19

Renewed

...renewed subscription after getting new windows phone and seeing last.fm app in marketplace. To my great surprise i couldn't start radio on phone in Slovakia. (Which was main reason to renew, since i can play/shuffle songs from large harddisk when on pc)

• the same here

No, I can't use it... the radio won't work, even not with Wi-Fi, whereas it works fine on the computer

--breathe, love, laugh and even music; it's all in life. You'll just have to find it.--
    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 26 nov 2012, 15:54

Radio is not currently available bla-bla-bla

The same stupid limitation in Ukraine.
    I have bought subscription and cannot use last.fm play on my Android device...

Disgusting.

• I don't get it... why is it ok on PC Windows, Android, iOS and everywhere but not on Windows Phone... Can anyone explain me this, cause it really doesn't seem to be problem of music copyrights... At least not in all these countries. Or is it Microsoft itself, who blocks it and doesn't want to allow last.fm to play it's songs?

• Crazy that it does not work on my Lumia 800

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.