comment and feedbacks

• thucbb sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 okt 2011, 05:47

comment and feedbacks

Hello wp dev team for last.fm, I genuinely enjoy this bloody awesome service from you guys. Which in my opinion kick pandora and slacker radio in their faces. I love that there's no limit to skipping song like in pandora and slacker.

Anyway, I have a couple feedback that I wish could be fulfill by future updates. First is to improve the startup time. Right now last.fm take quite awhile to launch. I notice that launch time also varies for some reason. Sometime it launches the app faster than others. I wish you guy can addess this issue to an otherwise fluid and functional app.

Second, I notice that the play/pause button is greyed out on the dropdown volume indicator, can you guys enable it so we don't have to go back into the app to pause it in case of emergency, very important!

Third, I wish there is a way to go back to the main panorama screen of the app when returning to the app from the now playing screen that launched from zune player/volume indicator.

Bonus: please add lyrics support in the now playing screen. It would rock my sock off!

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.