Last.fm not scrobbing out of Spotify

• Not scobbling

I've been listening to music on spotify since last night, but the songs aren't scobbling.

Am #Teambreezy all the way!! I love chris brown and will always support him as long as I live!!! The other artists I STAN for are AuberyODay, Vybz Kartel, D'Angel and P!nk
  • Re: Not scobbling

teambreezy277 said:
    I've been listening to music on spotify since last night, but the songs aren't scobbling.

I have the same problem :c it started since last night after i changed my password?

• Babs_05 sa...
    • 10 jun 2012, 15:56
    You need to update Spotify with your new Last.fm password. Go into your Spotify account, change it where it says "Scrobble to Last.fm"

• Yeah, had the same problem. Just had to update my changed password and it's fine now.

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
    • bfgill sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 jul 2012, 10:57
    I have searched for about an hour in my Spotify account. I can not find where it says 'Scrobble to LastFM'

• byu sa...
    • Användare
    • 9 jul 2012, 15:34
    Can't scrobble from spotify to last.fm (error:102) I've already changed my password… :(

• me too

• Is Spotify scrobbing down for everyone or is it just me? I can't seem to get it to scrobble at all, i've logged out and made sure my password is up to date but all i ever get is a 102 error

• i've been getting the 102 error too! fix? last.fm people/personnel??

• @billyshears i changed my password (it had been up-to-date but unchanged) spotify started scrobbling immediately afterwards.

• Alright, it's scrobbling now but the Last fm app is completely messed up, Spotify won't recognize my new password but it is scrobbling and i'm happy

• Aaand it's stopped scrobbling. Alright i give up, I've changed and updated by PW multiple times, turned spotify off and on and a ton of other things. So fucking irritating.

• LCay89 sa...
    • Användare
    • 11 jul 2012, 15:50

Error 102-Scrobble to Last.fm

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!! So, I am getting the error 102.

Someone said to "update Spotify with your new Last.fm password. Go into your Spotify account, change it where it says "Scrobble to Last.fm""

How do you do this??? Please step by step directions. They are needed... Where do you look for "Scrobble to last.fm"? Also, I have changed my password. HOW do you update your changed password???

PLEASE HELP ME...

• Hinee sa...
    • Användare
    • 12 jul 2012, 00:11

Hinee

Help --> Preferences

• Solución

Pincha en la pestaña de last.fm

Baja abajo del todo y le dais a salir de vuestra cuenta delast.fm

Os volveis a meter

A mi me funcionó

• Me too unfortunately.

I'm also having trouble scrobbling on last.fm through Spotify (10-28-12). Apparenty, however, it's Last.fm's issue today. Doesn't make it any less annoying though. I'm hoping they fix it soon as I really wanted to get these Coldplay and Gavin DeGraw plays scrobbled. :)

✰*** It's all already written in the stars. Take a look! ***✰
  • Re: Me too unfortunately.

letsgo2thestars said:
    I'm also having trouble scrobbling on last.fm through Spotify (10-28-12). Apparenty, however, it's Last.fm's issue today. Doesn't make it any less annoying though. I'm hoping they fix it soon as I really wanted to get these Coldplay and Gavin DeGraw plays scrobbled. :)

Yeah, same here.

With Love from the Ruhr Valley - With Hate to Hipsters and Scene Kids !
  • I've been having the same issue. Spotify Mobile seems to be affected as well.

EDIT: Never mind, it's working again.

• Apologies, it should be working now. This was a global issue that was affecting everyone. You can read more about it here:

http://www.last.fm/forum/21713/_/2191979/10#f18802921

Spotify should have queued all failed submissions, and will send them again once it successfully connects to Last.fm.

Is it Christmas yet?
    http://www.last.fm/christmas
  • scrobble

It still isn't scrobbling between last fm and spotify but at least i know it's not me!

• my solution

ok.. In spotify... you go to the last.fm app and you log out... you type in your username and password. It worked for me and im now scroobling again :)

Keep on Roolin' Roolin' Roolin'
  • Screenshot of the Spotify Preferences menu

In the Spotify software / desktop client (not in the app), go to "Edit" in the upper menu bar, then "Preferences" or simply press Ctrl-P. If you cannot see this Preferences screen, press Ctrl-P again, then it should appear. The first lines on that screen are "Activity Sharing - Scrobble to Last.fm". Enable this option and fill in your Last.fm username and password. They are saved automatically, you do not need to confirm them by pressing Enter, as each typed password character is checked online until it is complete and the error message on the right side disappears.

Scrobbling with the Spotify client is supported natively, i.e. even without the app you are able to scrobble all tracks in the Spotify software. And you do not need the Last.fm scrobbler software either.

Redigerad av hjbardenhagen den 1 maj 2013, 09:29
  • A few songs just don't scrobble

Hi--There are a few songs that just won't scrobble from spotify to last fm. One is The Maccabees "Unknow" and another is Foals "My number". Does anyone know how one song from an album doesn't scrobble, but the rest of the album does. It is just weird.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 apr 2013, 13:09

spotify web player

why if you scrobble using spotify web player, the tracks appear on last.fm page only after 1 hour?

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.