• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 11 jan 2012, 17:48

If I use private listening...?

Will it scrobble to my last.fm account?

• Alainn sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 jan 2012, 12:03
    When the feature was released I tried it and it stopped scrobbling (and also deleted my username and password from the settings).

New: Obscure Music Blogs a collection of music blogs with rare/obscure music from all genres
  • No, turning on private listening mode stops you from scrobbling to your Last.fm profile.

Alainn: It shouldn't affect your login details - can you please check if that still happens?

• Alainn sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 jan 2012, 15:39
    Maddieman said:
    No, turning on private listening mode stops you from scrobbling to your Last.fm profile.

Alainn: It shouldn't affect your login details - can you please check if that still happens?
    It looks like it's solved now, no problems with the test just now. I never use the private session option anyway so it wasn't a big deal.

*I've bigger issue with the new Spotify version where I can't select all/multiple tracks from an album without Spotify crashing on me, but that's not Last.fm-related*

New: Obscure Music Blogs a collection of music blogs with rare/obscure music from all genres
    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 29 jan 2012, 13:50
    Oh right thanks :), it's just that when I listen to so much music I don't want to annoy anyone on fb but I don't really care now.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.