Loved Tracks on Spotify App

• rishdeep sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 nov 2011, 21:46

Loved Tracks on Spotify App

We only get the last 25 (or 50 according to the FAQ) Loved tracks on the Spotify app. Will this be extended? Why has it been limited to this number?

• We can only display your most recent 50 loved tracks in this version.
    This will change in the future.

Facet zaprosił mnie do kina i w połowie drogi pyta mnie: "A stać Cię na bilet..."?...i tak ma być.

FAQ Legal Terms and Policies Polskie forum pomocy The English forum Support Music Manager Music Manager - support System Status
    • rishdeep sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 nov 2011, 23:36
    Fantastic. Thanks.

• The FAQ states 50 songs are listed, but only 39 show for me... (out of 645)

• For now Loved Tracks will only show up to 50 of your most recently loved tracks. Of those 50, we'll only include the ones we have a complete match for on Spotify, which is why some people (including myself) have fewer than 50.

We're hoping to increase that figure down the line, but it might be a little while.

• Perarne sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 dec 2011, 12:35
    This was something I was looking forward to a lot but I was very dissapointed to only get 36 out of 391 Loved Tracks to listen to in Spotify.

What is the reason for this?

For the last few years Last.fm has been less and less useful for me, and now finally I get something that I've wanted but not really. :(

I am a subscriber and I have been for a long time because I feel like you guys really try to do the best you can, but I am not really getting anything for it.

I really hope you can improve this asap, at least for subscribers. :(

• We will, until then there's always Spotibot which might help in the meantime. :)

• Perarne sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 dec 2011, 16:44
    Knapster01 sa:
    We will, until then there's always Spotibot which might help in the meantime. :)

Ok, great!

Thank you! :)

• gilles42 sa...
    • Användare
    • 14 feb 2012, 07:58
    Bump. This should take no time to code (if you can do it for 50 tracks, the same code can do it for all...), why is this delayed???

• keesjaa sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 feb 2012, 02:00

Waiting

I am, too, waiting for making a playlist from all my loved tracks. This would the BEST THING EVER!

• BUMP

I'd like to see this problem solved as well, thanks. I'm a paying customer to both last.fm and spotify if means anything...

• ... +1

...and still waiting !

<i>Don't know what upsets you... we're gonna take you on a Universal Race...</i>
    Check my profile:
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.