Import lastFM play count into your iTunes library

• Wondering the same thing as ben_docherty; is there a way to configure this to import the total play count which is listed on your profile for your library and not just what has actually been scrobbled?

• DanJorge sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 sep 2010, 14:30

nothing for linux ?

seriously that would be F* awsome

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 10 sep 2010, 12:45
    koray_k said:
    Zaknafein3745 said:
    I just released a similar application, but as a .NET local application and it works with Windows Media Player 11 too, if you're interested.

http://theinstructionlimit.com/?p=146

Cool one quick question though, will this ADD to the number of plays in Media Player (for example i've listened to a song 5 times on last.fm and 3 times in media player, once i've run the program it gets updated to 8 plays)

or overwrite it (for example i've listened to a song 5 times on last.fm and 3 times in media player, once i've run the program it gets updated only to 5 plays)? Anyone know/have experience of this? Thanks

• cubesun sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 jan 2011, 14:54
    Doesn't work with Cyrillic :(
    There'are a lot of Russian music in my library.

• arayeah sa...
    • Användare
    • 16 apr 2011, 09:51

follow these instructions exactly :)

Zaknafein3745 said:
    thegodlyone a dit :
    Zaknafein3745 said:
    I just released a similar application, but as a .NET local application and it works with Windows Media Player 11 too, if you're interested.

http://theinstructionlimit.com/?p=146

Um . . . how do I install this?

Just unzip the binaries anywhere and run the executable. Make sure you install the prerequisites first though.

what will you do when there's nothing left for you to cling to? what will you do? thrive in your emptiness?
  • seems like it's not compatible with the latest versions of itunes. i uninstalled itunes, downloaded itunes 8.1 from oldapps (link below), loaded my library, ran the script and once my playcounts were updated, i upgraded back to the new itunes. all set.

http://www.oldapps.com/itunes.php

• MDIZZ sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 maj 2011, 07:58
    everytime I try to go into the folder it's in, it says access denied....help?

• Anyone else tryed this lately? I used the program and looked like it worked but where did the music go?
    lebios said:
    Hello everybody,
    last week-end I updated the script to use lastFM xml 2.0 version (which solve the issue of the broken 1.0 XML)
    You can find the latest version of the script (V0.6) here:

lastfm.igrenier.com

• CaFarmer sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 okt 2011, 02:06
    The program times out before it finishes collecting all of my play counts from last.fm, how do make it so that it has more time to do this?
    Thanks

• Ananfu sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 okt 2011, 06:33

[spam]

[spam]

Redigerad av Knapster01 den 7 okt 2011, 16:04
    • Ananfu sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 okt 2011, 06:33

[spam]

[spam]

Redigerad av Knapster01 den 7 okt 2011, 16:04
  • Is there a way to make this NOT autocorrect names? I have a lot of Japanese artists in my library, but I don't use their Kanji names, and that makes the program skip them completely. It's rather annoying.

• Been using scrobble fetch and mapper for a few years. Been trying to use it latley, but it doesn't seem to scrobble the most recent tracks.

I have no idea how to use lastfm2itunes.

• Used the Mac Port, this is seriously fckin awesome stuff!! Thank you!!

• Works like a charm! Thanks so much!

“I'm not like John Lennon, who thought he was the great Almighty. I just think I'm John Lennon.” - Noel Gallagher
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.