• Last.fm SC06

talk amongst yourselves here!

Time Zone Map! -convert your time-
    http://www.timeanddate.com/time/map/

Redigerad av harajukudude den 8 maj 2012, 18:41
  • LSC06

will begin in one hour! be there!>>>>>>>>> please :)

• Im still accepting songs for the LSC06!

right up until the last song is posted! please send me your selection if you haven't already done so :)

• Please Read!

ONCE All 17 SONGS HAVE BEEN POSTED!

Listen and briefly comment on all songs - copy and paste the running order list below!, Add your comments and post! (remember you only have to briefly comment) Then PM your votes to me (12 10 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1) with 12 being your fav!

**failure to vote will result in a penalty or your song may be disqualified**
    **failure to comment will result in a penalty**

You cannot vote for yourself.

Results will be held on Tuesday 15.05.12!

Voting Deadline is Tuesday 7pm Dublin GMT

Results show will be Tuesday 9pm Dublin GMT

Time Zone Map! -convert your time-
    http://www.timeanddate.com/time/map/

Many Thanks

Laurence!

Redigerad av harajukudude den 11 maj 2012, 19:19
  • **Running Order List**

01 Mindy Smith
    02 Pj Harvey
    03 Deftones
    04 Shellac
    05 Anathema
    06 The Cars
    07 Bullet for my Valentine
    08 Stoner Train
    09 Yesterdays Thoughts
    10 Anthony J
    11 Clint Mansell
    12 Agnes Obel
    13 Manda and the Marbles
    14 Fleshgod Apocalypse
    15 Mark Shreeve
    16 SBTRKT
    17 Julie Fowlis

Redigerad av harajukudude den 8 maj 2012, 18:13
  • Hi, I am here :) If you are feeling alone .

You look as happy as a man who thought a cat had done his business on his pie, but it turned out to be an extra big blackberry!

• hi lea! i was just about to ask was anyone here :)

• 01 Mindy Smith - Jolene

A cover you ask, well im nice so i accepted it!
    Mindy Smith (born June 1, 1972 on Long Island, New York) is an American singer-songwriter. Mindy rose to fame in 2003 when she was the first artist signed to contribute to the Dolly Parton tribute album Just Because I’m a Woman: Songs of Dolly Parton, on which she sang a cover of Parton’s classic “Jolene”

• Why my song isn't in this list ? I am just asking .
    I know that you said no theme but still you could just write me a message and I would change my choice .

You look as happy as a man who thought a cat had done his business on his pie, but it turned out to be an extra big blackberry!

• its not, let me check, i thought it was!

• omg sorry your right, ill fix that now!

• 02 Pj Harvey - To bring you my love

Polly Jean Harvey, born October 9, 1969 in Yeovil, United Kingdom and raised in nearby Corscombe (Dorset), is an English singer-songwriter. She has recorded as a solo artist under the name PJ Harvey, but she began her career as part of a trio (with drummer Rob Ellis and bassist Steve Vaughan), also named PJ Harvey, in 1991

• worldmusicwoman said:
    Why my song isn't in this list ? I am just asking .
    I know that you said no theme but still you could just write me a message and I would change my choice .

no for some reason i must of forgot to add it to my playlist, sorry about that! its there now!

• 03 Deftones - Diamond Eyes

While they were mostly considered as a nu metal band in their early years, their sound progressively evolved into something more complex and experimental, as a result they are often coined today as an alternative metal band.

• hi guys

I'm in the middle of 15 things, all of them annoying
  • Thank you .

• 04 Shellac - Steady as she goes

Shellac (sometimes referred to as ‘Shellac of North America’) is an american rock music group formed in chicago, illinois, in 1992

• Hi, Martin (Biscuit1978) . Did you sent a song for this contest ?

• lol i swear that's the first time that's happend!

Hi martin , good to have you, hope your good!

• All good here thanks and yes, my song is on the list.

• 05 Anathema - Dreaming Light

Anathema is a band from Liverpool, Merseyside, England primarily known as one of the pioneering and leading death doom metal acts, incorporating growling, poetic lyrics and complex arrangements into the traditional doom riffage. Later in their career, beginning with “Eternity”, they moved away from this sound into more melodic, atmospheric rock.

• I don't think that my song will win or will be in the top 10 .

• I don't think mine will either but I still love it.

• Mine's either gonna do fantastic or bomb!

• 06 The Cars - All mixed up

The Cars are a popular American new wave/power pop band that formed in 1976, after going through several different incarnations. The band was founded in Boston, Massachusetts and were signed to Elektra Records in 1977

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.