• song length rule will increase for lsc03!

• Hey there, hate to have missed it, but, if it is on WEDNESDAYS and SUNDAYS I will always miss it, sadly...as I might have said earlier I work at a video rental store and not only due to this each Wednesday and Sunday, the whole afternoon to evening, sometimes you can say the whole DAY, is our movie watching day. I meet up with other ppl and watch 2-5 movies on each Wednesday and Sunday. I am a dedicated worker at my video rental and people always ask me what's good and what's not. Of course I recommend different films to different people, but to do so, I have to watch them, and I do so with my friends, since 8 years, and this will never change. So sorry for my absence on these 2 days.

But, I just had to log in and see who won, congratulations to TheeFringe (Listener is cool) and thanx again to cxbmusic for that awesome track by LOVE <3 but also to everyone else again.

So next time a song has to be at least 5 minutes long? O.k. now I can't use the track I wanted. This is a bit tough now I have to find another one and I think this will need listening to many more records then before I can decide. My song would have been 3:42. No exceptions, right? I have to choose one that's at least 5 mins now...ok...

would 4:47 be o.k.? Else this is gonna be really tough for me now

Redigerad av veggiecannibal2 den 14 mar 2012, 23:05
  • Awesome. :d

Edit: Thanks Veggie :)

• No you can choose any song under 10mins! wb veggie!

• ill send out mails with full details later!

• oh ok, great, I but now I have another problem,I can't decide between 2 songs, now I guess I am gonna play them all night long until I decide. ...decisions, decisions...;) I bet you all need some time to make a choice, right?

• The list of songs I'd like to present is growing longer and longer...
    And when I finally found an artist, I play through the songs again. :D

Wollt ich leben und sterben wie ein Toastbrot im Regen?
  • harajukudude said:
    @david , im the master of suspense! thanks for the 10 jamzo2009

Chelsea Wolfe is the shit.

• Jd_Jd_Jd sa...
    • Användare
    • 15 mar 2012, 17:50
    Congratulations to TheeFringe for winning this round.
    Listener was a nice discovery.

• Jd_Jd_Jd sa...
    • Användare
    • 15 mar 2012, 17:52
    btw: Any chance on a round with songs that are over 10 minutes long? So I can suggest some of my favourites :p

• The 5min song rule will be lifted again in the future! to what i'm not sure! it all depends on how many people are participating!

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.