Suggest Artists for Last.fm discover

• Suggest Artists for Last.fm discover

Hey Everyone,

We'd like to know what artists you'd like to hear on Last.fm discover. We're primarily looking for new music, but that doesn't have to mean unknown. Are they racing up your local charts? Are they killing it at clubs and bars around your town? Did they play the small stage at your favorite festival last year?

Basically, it's an open forum. Give us an Artist, a link, and a reason!

- the Last.fm discover Team

- The Economy Sucks, Let's Party
  • KEEP ON SINGING

NEVER GIVE UP--BE POSITIVE--YOU MAY AFFECT SOMEONES LIFE FOR THE GOOD--GET YOUR 15 MINUTES OF FAME--SOMETIMES WHEN YOU HELP SOMEONE ELSE YOU HELP YOURSELF--WE WERE NOT PROMISED HAPPINESS-JUST THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS--LIKE THE BOY SCOUTS ALWAYS BE PREPARED-----AND ALWAYS TRUST IN GOD--THANK YOU
    RICHARD DIXON--DICKY 2 U -LAKERECORDS-LASTFM

RICHARD DIXON ALSO DICKY DIXON
  • In Philly, there are a few artists that have been grinding for some time now. They are very talented and have yet to get the shine they deserve. But recently, they are gaining momentum... and you'll be seeing more of them soon, I'm sure. Check out.... DistantStarr, 2ew Gunn Ciz, Symbols of Sex and Nico the Beast. You won't be disappointed.

• betototo sa...
    • Användare
    • 21 jan 2010, 01:23

Backnbloom

Backnbloom

Its a pretty cool electro/rock duo from Los Angeles, They been around for less than a year, and they are already opening for big acts like Nouvelle Vague
    www.myspace.com/backnbloom.
    check them out

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 feb 2010, 21:50
    Sail by the Stars

A rather new pop punk acoustic act by Josh Koterba, who does all the guitar, bass, keys, and drums by himself. His music is addicting and is really fun to listen too. I'd say his similar artists would be somewhere along the lines of Owl City, and nevershoutnever!. He decided to release his more recent EP for free on Pure Volume and was one of the ways I discovered him.

Check him out: http://www.myspace.com/sailbythestars

• Zanois

Zanois

They are a garage prog family band from Manchester, NH. If that doesn't sound interesting enough already, I'll tell you some more about them.

They just self-recorded and produced their first album The Benevolent Beast and I saw them a couple months ago at The Rabbit Hole in Fitchburg. They play with non-stop aggression and energy, and yet there is an element of peaceful tranquility blended in there somewhere. I really think they're worth everyone's listen.

They've also been known to play covers from such varying artists as Genesis, The Arcade Fire, Macy Gray, Beck, Katy Perry, Peter Bjorn and John, and the theme song from the Office.

You should check them out!

• The Bell and the Hammer

The Bell and the Hammer just released their debut album "To Set Things Right. For fans of Iron & Wine, Over The Rhine, Denison Witmer, The Innocence Mission, etc.

Definitely a band to watch.

• binjan sa...
    • Användare
    • 10 mar 2010, 03:26

HellerPropeller

hi there,

brandnew band from vienna, very deep & promising!

HellerPropeller

• roseusa sa...
    • Användare
    • 18 mar 2010, 06:19
    The Vanguard Villains is getting pretty popular here in New York. I've been to some of their shows, and I like to consider myself one of their original fans.

They're being reviewed by blogs, like Moxie & Mayhem and Knocks From The Underground

I've spoken to some of the band members after shows, and they tell me that they get a lot of fans from last.fm. Their music gets tagged and loved on this site a lot. I think that's a great reason to feature them!

• IanAR sa...
    • Användare
    • 29 mar 2010, 13:33

[OT] Kill All Rock Stars!

ryanschultz said:
    what artists you'd like to hear on Last.fm discover.
    I want to discover music, not brands! It's all about the tracks, people! - Pls.

- Best, Ian Track-Tag Bitches

• Up and Coming band from NY/NJ area

Band Name: Bearin' Peace
    Opened for: The Original Wailers, soon opening for George Clinton and Parliament Funkadelic.

Bearin' Peace

Bearin' Peace on myspace

Listen for yourself and you will not be let down.

In my opinion their best tracks are:
    Kill'em Quick
    Got That Soul
    True Romance
    Not A Crook

"Music is my religion." - Jimi Hendrix
  • The Timecat They are a new post-punk/ indie band from Jacksonville Florida. They Just played a show at Shantytown in Downtown Jacksonville and were real good. They also have said that they plan on playing a lot of shows this summer in the Florida/Georgia area. Great new band.
    Listen to a few of their songs:
    Pagan
    In the Zoo
    Bad Blood

• The Violence Brothers

Great group! If you want to listen to some astonishing violent sound you have to check this new guys from Italy: The Violence Brothers

Chelsea Classics

Warp 2.0 Legacy

• Kasper Hate (& The Emotronic)!

somewhere between Club, Elektropop, Ebm & Dance.
    Their new Album POPSONGS came out last month.

Empty Machina

POPSONG

Grey

Elinor

http://www.lastfm.de/music/Kasper+Hate/POPSONGS

www.kasperhate.de

• big charlie

• Calling September
    They have wonderful talent,beautiful songs and deserve to be known about

Calling September
    Myspace profile for calling september

• Camryn

She's full of young energetic talent and anyone can listen to her and enjoy her music; kids, teens, and adults alike.
    Her songs are catchy and fun as well.

• So_Loon sa...
    • Användare
    • 15 okt 2010, 20:55

Two Loony Hus

California & Oregon's favorite bicycle-touring musical-duo: So Loon

So LoonY dot com

Indie-un, folk-rock.
    Existential, soul music.
    East meets West in an unforeseen spectacle of inspirational proportions!

Aye!

• how bout this?

how bout this?
    Leipe..dehumanizing..

• New LA Band

Revent.

They're a modern alternative rock band from LA.

Check out Tabula Rasa or Stare at the Sun

• if it is okay please recommend this artist for interview and feature

this profile she is emmy nominee, vocal music award winner and holds 5 medals and won a reality sports series champions

please help support her tour . it would be nice to get people to know herhttp://last.fm/music/tracikshoop nofollow=yes

• suggest Traci K Shoop join her on mtv community

http;//last.fm/music/tracikshoop

follow her on mtv community and ourstage

vocal music award winner
    and emmy nominee and peoples choice
    and recently nominated for shorty awards

• THE VOYEURIST

pretty sexy band

http://www.last.fm/music/The+Voyeurist

• Faith of the Damned

• growing exposure

our plays are growing. check us out. We want connected

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.