What theme are you using ?

• C26000 sa...
    • Användare
    • 26 sep 2006, 20:43

What theme are you using ?

I'm using tree, It was an improvised color theme, I didn't mean to do it, I was just playing around with the software when it simply appeared in the screen.. ok ok. not the complete theme, just the idea :).

I like a lot how the last.fm logo looks in brown and the contrast with the light green.

Redigerad av C26000 den 31 jan 2008, 23:18
    • C26000 sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 okt 2006, 21:39
    I changed it, Now I'm using Abejezco, it is a theme suggested by tko, It was a little hard to develop due of its high contrast, but I like the end product, I also used it to make the walkthrough video.

The name was my brother's (PabloMaya) idea, it's a word in spanish for something related with bees, but I don't think it is a real spanish word, I guess is my brother's invention :).

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 8 okt 2006, 09:49
    I just found this wonderful script and the themes. I'm using tree for my page and orange for the forum. They both look really good. Thanks very much.

• So far I'm just using a single theme, Azul Más Beige.

• I'm using DeviantArt theme, it's sober.

neocronos
    • C26000 sa...
    • Användare
    • 10 nov 2006, 00:13
    I'm now using Brown and blue, I specially designed it to match my current avatar (my hair and my t-shirt colors :) )

• I'm using the Simple Blue skin, It's great! I also try Azul más Beige and it was nice too, but it doesn't 'match' with my Windows and Firefox skins =P

• Oh, look! It's PERFECT with my foobar2000 skin!! (parece hecho a medida =P). INCREDIBLE!!

http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/9975/skinsrc8.jpg

• C26000 sa...
    • Användare
    • 19 nov 2006, 00:23
    santi_monse said:
    Oh, look! It's PERFECT with my foobar2000 skin!! (parece hecho a medida =P). INCREDIBLE!!

http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/9975/skinsrc8.jpg

I made that theme using the same color that PsychoticDude85 and jonce used in the popular Blue Theme, maybe that blue was selected to match that skin, mmm I don't know only PsychoticDude85 knows :) .

• Användare
    • 4 dec 2006, 22:40
    I'm using CHRISTMAS at the moment. =)

• Pauls_EX sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 dec 2006, 23:51
    Deviant Art because I think it's the easiest on the eyes.

• C26000 sa...
    • Användare
    • 9 dec 2006, 06:02
    Again I changed avatar and consequently designed a color theme to match it :). I'm using Dark Purple:

• Kev_o6o3 sa...
    • Användare
    • 9 dec 2006, 16:03
  • wanted to say thanks for this idea!

Currently using lime I think, which goes warmly with a Firefox woodgrain skin.

• oops, no, I guess I'm using tree.

• Användare
    • 20 dec 2006, 22:05
    I'm using Real Black. :)

• magdos sa...
    • Användare
    • 2 jan 2007, 16:17
    I got my own after hours of work ;)
    I called it realblue, didn't find it here before.
    Wanted something simple.

Redigerad av magdos den 3 jan 2007, 01:32
    • C26000 sa...
    • Användare
    • 2 jan 2007, 17:42
    Finally someone did it! :D, thank you very much!

hehe :), I like the name "real blue", in reality the simple blue theme isn't so blue.

Why don't you post it in the themes thread?, and since you are the first who did a theme besides me, can you tell me what was the most difficult part and why did it take you that long time?

• magdos sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 jan 2007, 01:32
    There were a few problems :P
    I didn't know which values in the matrix to change.
    And I didn't know this toolbar of imageshack, so I had to look for..
    But after having done a creation like this one time, it seems to be easy ;)

• C26000 sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 jan 2007, 02:39
    yeah it's not trivial to use, but nice to see that you finally did it :) . I'm planning to make a video tutorial with best practices when designing themes, maybe this can make it look a bit easier :).

And now that you have a the color theme, "someday" last.fm will change their CSS code and that will break your theme , but If you saved your theme with the 'save current CSS color theme' button then it's very easy to update. Most of the times you don't need to upload all the images again, just click 'replace image urls' button. But even when you have to upload all the images again, it's very easy because you already have the color matrix :).

• i use dark purple

thx for that :)

• Real Black on one pc

and Orange Abejezco on my other pc

thanks to C26000, TKO & Hatebreeder667

• I'm using the simple orange, it still looks pretty sweet with the new last.fm code change.

• Azul Más Beige for a long time now ^^

• Användare
    • 29 maj 2007, 22:54
    Simple Blue is just perfect for me! :)
    I'm glad you got it to peacefully cooperate with the new last.fm again because the old greasemonkey script didn't work correctly anymore.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.