How do I play music from my Playlist?

• How do I play music from my Playlist?

I've added some playlist from my computer then imported it to my phone. But now how do I listen to my playlist? I see the option to "add to playlist" but How and where do I go to listen to the music I put on a playlist?

Look with your ears and Listen with your eyes
  • Playlists are no longer streamable as of November 2010. For more info, please see the announcement here: http://www.last.fm/stationchanges2010

We'll be removing the "Add to Playlist" option from the app soon.

• Random music station with no single tracks

Hi, I have recently joined Last.fm but have just realised I can't select a single track to play. I too have created playlists expecting to be able to play them later. So basically there is no point to a playlists and the only way to listen to a select track is to select an artist and hope the song you want is randomly chosen.... Seems strange or am I missing something?

• How frustrating is that!

• Can't play a playlist?

Well, I'm glad I haven't wasted more than a couple of hours on this then. What's the point of that?

• modva sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 nov 2011, 14:22
    Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• I find that I only like one or two songs from a LOT of bands. I don't want to have to HOPE that the one song I love to death just might play some time in the future. I'd ask what the point of playlists are, but they do have purpose - so we don't have to listen to stuff we don't like to get to the stuff we do.
    At least now I know not to waste my time here...

• ridiculous, I spend an hour creating a playlist, but I can't listen to it. how long does it take to remove the links for the playlist page, or even better just delete the page completely. 30, maybe 45 minuets tops. I can't believe it's been like this sine Nov,2010 lazy LAZY BRITTS

• Oh waw that's great. So I just made a playlist and turns out it can't be played! Why call it playlist then? Just call it a 'you'll-get-nothing-in-return-for-making-music-ratings-that-we-can-monetize-on-by-selling-them-to-advertisers-and-record-companies'-list

• It's been a year

Hey, just FYI, it's been a year since you said you would remove the option from the app.. And we still can't play a playlist..

• waste of time.

thanks for wasting my time lastfm fuck you.

• What a bunch of selfish brats

tough sh*t, punks

• [spam]

[spam]

Redigerad av Ziomek2000 den 18 mar 2012, 09:57
  • seriously?

just spent an hour for no freaking reason... pissed right now.

• Why have playlists...

...if you can't play them?

I don't understand. What a waste of time.

• lol

Well, I`ve decided to get an paid account at last.fm but after trying to play a playlist I created and seeing that I`ve reconsidered. Damn.

• Soloeus sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 mar 2012, 13:38
    yeah this is gay, i am not going to pay for this crap. i will not be told i have to have a minimum number of bands, i can't listen to a playlist. i only came to this site for convenience, which is not provided it seems - so now i am being asked to pay for inconvenience... too many rules and regulations on what i am allowed to do, have to do, can not do...

no thanks. this is my last stop here - ever.

• talefav sa...
    • Användare
    • 8 apr 2012, 06:30

What a waste of time!!!!!!!

All that time spent picking my topmost favs and now I can't play them. Wth was the point of all that? NOT HAPPY

• pwnert sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 apr 2012, 18:48
    So yeah, this is really disappointing. :(

• y u idiotic

fuck fucking last fm.
    ill get spotify premium, then. so much easier to find music with spotify, also.

• Why??

I've spent a lot of time to create playlist with classical music. And what? Hate it!

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 maj 2012, 20:25

last.fm eat dick

i wish them good fuck all night eat dirt asshols it took me 1 freakin hour to create an acount and than realized that i cant play a shit shishhh

• ^^^
    Nice Language. Lol.
    Tips area working for me. I'm loving my driod even more now.

• Alternatives?

So, when none of the responsible developers seem to answer to all our angry remarks - why don't we give each other tips of better alternatives to last.fm until this feature is eighter removed or fixed? I, as many of you, was also tricked into paying for a feature that was only for show apperantly. Spotify is not an option for me as so many artists are missing. What are the rest of you using? Anything thats good and has a lot of electronica/synth?

• JMARIEB sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 jun 2012, 19:04

Oh Yea..

I now remember why I left last.fm in 2010. They got rid of listening to playlists. Ill be leaving now. Again.

JMARIEB
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.