Feature Requests/suggestions:

 
    • rwitte sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 24 jan 2010, 12:29

    Feature Requests/suggestions:

    1) Option to have confirmation dialog for banning and loving tracks

    2) Option to set scrobble time in 50%-100% range

    3) Sticky but not locked thread in this forum for feature requests/suggestions

  • Great suggestions! I've made this thread sticky.

  • Ability to Love/Ban a track that is playing in the android player.

    Also, a shorter track bar in landscape mode, so the end time is not pushed to the absolute edge of the screen, and broken.

    Currently it displays like this:
    05:
    20

    (I am on droid)


    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 feb 2010, 16:28

    calendar integration

    I want to add events to my calendar.

  • Fix greatly needed

    I have a frequent problem, if my speaker/headphone jack is wiggled even a little it will stop the audio instead of playing the music on the phones speaker. (Motorola Droid)

    -TeK-
    • rwitte sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 7 feb 2010, 01:26
    @darkmilinko it sounds like a dodgy connection - try different headphones, and if that doesn't work get someone to check the socket in the phone.

    feature requests

    4) station name and cumulative play time for station added to display

  • Re: Fix greatly needed

    darkmilinko said:
    I have a frequent problem, if my speaker/headphone jack is wiggled even a little it will stop the audio instead of playing the music on the phones speaker. (Motorola Droid)

    You can disable this feature by turning off "Headset Interruption" in the app's preferences.

  • more widget sizes

    Love the app! Thanks for the great work.

    Feature Request:

    A 4x2 or 2x2/2x3 widget with album art would be great.

    • bstronga sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 feb 2010, 17:19

    More recent stations

    The android app only shows the 4 most recent stations.

    • verm40 sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 feb 2010, 14:48

    corruption issues

    used lastfm for 4days started turning media player on and off in background 2 songs at once had to uninstall last fm helpuse app on xbox360 love music phone is mytouch3g fender

    • egaistek sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 feb 2010, 16:57

    alarm

    I would like an Alarm function, to use Last.fm radio stream as alarm sound.

  • Paradox460 said:
    Ability to Love/Ban a track that is playing in the android player.
    You can use the love/ban buttons on the widget to rate local media player songs as well as radio tracks.

    • coxy sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 20 feb 2010, 12:12
    It would be nice to be able to look up an artist without having to play them first.

    I basically think you're missing a trick with the events side of thing at the minute. Maybe I'm asking too much; but I'd like to look up an artist and see gigs local to where I am (which could either run off the location listed on my Last.fm profile or via my physical location at that moment in time, or both).

    From there, I'd like to be able change my attendance status on the gig listing and have the option to add it to the calendar on my Android phone.

    The Last.fm App is pretty kick-ass anyway, but if you really pushed the boat out and did some really nice stuff with it - maybe you could have the app respond to the user's account; so if a member with a 'Free' Last.fm account signs in, it holds pretty basic features, like the ability to scrobble and allow you to listen to your station. And then if you signed in with a Last.fm Subscribers account, more options would be unlocked - like access to profiles, gig information, related artists, more radio stations, etc.

    That way you're still delivering a basic service for non-subscribers, but at the same time it's extra encouragement for people to get a pro account - for the extra features on their phone.

    coxy has a blog: http://coxy.co/
  • XM Replacement

    I use my Motorola Android as a replacement for satellite radio. This means the orientation most used is Landscape instead of the normal Portrait. In this orientation the menu is not very user friendly. I would suggest moving the tabs to the left of the menu (instead of on top) and reducing the height of the menu items. You should be able to see at least 5 stations.

  • Open the app

    Can you make the small last.fm red area on the top left of the widget link to the app? For more than one reason. One being if the app has been killed in a task manager the widget play button wont work so I have to open the app.

    On another note, thanks for your interaction with the community by taking suggestions and for replying to my email. Most major app developers just ignore all of this stuff and do as they please.

    Open your closed mind and close your open mouth.
  • Re: Open the app

    dumbestcrayon said:
    Can you make the small last.fm red area on the top left of the widget link to the app? For more than one reason. One being if the app has been killed in a task manager the widget play button wont work so I have to open the app.
    You can press the Gear button on the widget if radio isn't playing to launch the app -- however, if the play button isn't working, then most likely none of the other buttons will work either. If you kill the task for an app that has a widget on your screen, then it wont be able to respond to any interaction or update the widget display. If you don't like seeing Last.fm in your task manager, then add it to your task manager's exclusion list.

  • Re: Re: Open the app

    c99koder said:
    dumbestcrayon said:
    Can you make the small last.fm red area on the top left of the widget link to the app? For more than one reason. One being if the app has been killed in a task manager the widget play button wont work so I have to open the app.
    You can press the Gear button on the widget if radio isn't playing to launch the app -- however, if the play button isn't working, then most likely none of the other buttons will work either. If you kill the task for an app that has a widget on your screen, then it wont be able to respond to any interaction or update the widget display. If you don't like seeing Last.fm in your task manager, then add it to your task manager's exclusion list.


    Thanks, I quit using the task manager since I got my N1 so it's no big deal any more.

    Open your closed mind and close your open mouth.
  • Change Gtalk Status

    I've submitted this request to the Google site, but thought I'd post here too. It's amazing to me that there still is no app or native application to have your Gtalk IM client status update to reflect the current track being scrobbled / played on Android devices.

    -G1 user

    May May
  • Pause

    I would like to see a pause button.

    -Nexus One

    Open your closed mind and close your open mouth.
  • Re: Pause

    dumbestcrayon said:
    I would like to see a pause button.

    -Nexus One

    +1 because it'd be awesome, -∞ because it's not going to happen

  • Re: Re: Pause

    shawncplus said:
    +1 because it'd be awesome, -∞ because it's not going to happen


    Why not? Pandora has one? I hate Pandora but they have a pause button... =/

    Open your closed mind and close your open mouth.
  • Pandora has a different music license than we do (for example, they can only skip 6 times, while we have no limit on skips). Our license with the record labels does not allow us to pause songs.

  • c99koder said:
    Pandora has a different music license than we do (for example, they can only skip 6 times, while we have no limit on skips). Our license with the record labels does not allow us to pause songs.


    Makes perfect sense. That's what I wanted to know :) I knew Pandora had the agreement on skips. I wasn't aware that the reason for pause was for the same thing. I prefer last.fm a million times over Pandora either way.

    Open your closed mind and close your open mouth.
  • Love tracks

    Would it be possible to "Love" or "Ban" tracks with my RocketFish bluetooth headphones?

    Open your closed mind and close your open mouth.
  • And on that note

    Am I stupid, or is not possible to "love" a track that's being played in the normal music player? It scrobbles fine, but opening the last.fm app while it's playing just gives me the artist bio. To "love" it I have to stop the music and navigate to my profile, recently played tracks. Seems like a missing button.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.