Release Notes (updated 7/9/2012)

• Android 2.2.1? Really?

I'd love to know how the Last.fm devs get off blaming Android when Pandora, StreamFurious, and Grooveshark work fine.

I've been using Last.fm and every change, the influence of the corporate overlords and rights-holders is felt more and more. I feel very betrayed.

• Install to SD?

Any chance that an option to install to SD could be on a future release?

• Re:Re: skipping issue

c99koder said:
    thatmayh3mguy said:
    Has ther been any resovt to the issue where the song hits the buffer then skips to the next song then keeps skipping at that point for every song thereafter?
    This should be improved when Android 2.2.1 is available on your device. We're also working on making some changes to our servers to allow songs to be resumed if they're interrupted, but I don't have an estimate on when these changes will be complete.
    I have 2.2.1 now on my D1, and there is no noticeable improvement.

• Tecfan sa...
    • Event Moderator
    • 23 dec 2010, 07:39
    what did you fix today?

If you're into /, you might enjoy my (free) tracks: Tecfan
  • Samsung Galaxy S

No luck scrobbling any tracks while using the Android music player on my Samsung Galaxy S. Let down, since that's primarily why I downloaded the app.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 16 feb 2011, 10:58

Re: Samsung Galaxy S

_builtonfire sagte:
    No luck scrobbling any tracks while using the Android music player on my Samsung Galaxy S. Let down, since that's primarily why I downloaded the app.

Try Winamp :)

• What's in 1.7.7?

eta: I just read the first post, ignore me! :D

• Good, Thanks

• Syralem sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 mar 2011, 01:01

[spam]

[spam]

Redigerad av Knapster01 den 3 mar 2011, 16:56
    • rwitte sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 13 apr 2011, 16:48
    The menu 'change log' in the app brought me here ... cool :)

• Re: Install to SD?

IainPurdie pisze:

+1

• Re: Re: Install to SD?

wasiquard said:
    IainPurdie pisze:

+1
    Android does not support moving apps with widgets and sync providers to the SD card.

• cambrehm sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 jun 2011, 14:17

xoom support

I can't make the client work on my xoom... and it wont show an icon in the status bar :( any hints t get it to scrobble from the default music app?

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 12 aug 2011, 11:59

Re: Re: Re: Install to SD?

c99koder said:
    wasiquard said:
    IainPurdie pisze:

+1
    Android does not support moving apps with widgets and sync providers to the SD card.

Many apps disable widgets if the user opts to move them to the SD card. Why can't the Last.fm app do this? Oh, because of the sync providers limitation? Well the Last.fm sync adapter only exists for contacts, and I would question the value of that anyway. Why not just sync them every time the app is launched instead of using a sync adapter? There's no need for a constantly running sync adapter just for that. Dropbox syncs without a sync adapter (it syncs when you launch it) which means it can be moved to SD card. The Dropbox app even has better reasons for a sync adapter than the Last.fm app but the developers chose to forgo that route presumably because they realise how many users won't be interested in their app if they can't transfer it to the SD card.

I'm pretty sure not everybody uses the Last.fm widget anyway (I don't) so the option would be nice. Options are good. My latest option was to dump a whole slew of apps from my handset after Android presented an internal memory warning due to the space they were consuming. About seven apps (which couldn't be transferred to the SD card) were consuming something like 120MB. Ridiculous. I don't think it's unreasonable to want somewhere between 15-20 apps on your handset without running into problems like that, and people WILL look elsewhere once they began to appreciate the resources consumed by internal-memory-only apps. The Last.fm app would have been removed two days ago if I wasn't a subscriber.

• Lacrymae sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 aug 2011, 21:12

Love button

Hi,

I use Last.Fm Android for scrobe my track when i listen via My Android. I use PowerAMP app for playing track. I can't find any Love Button on Last.Fm Android version. I want mark Loved, recently playing track when i listen PowerAMP on Android. Is it possible ? If is not possible, perhaps the application can be developed.

Regards,

Edit;

Sory i find Widget and i can mark recently playing tracks as Loved via Widget.

Thanks,

• jinhocho sa...
    • Användare
    • 2 okt 2011, 17:38

-.-

Scribbling g doesn't work for nexus s 4g..

• Besides the point

I cant find a way to down or upload my profile pic but I am loving lastfm

Guitarwelder
  • Downloarding pic for my uzer profile

Why is my upload pic disabled on my user profile settings and does every one use avatar¿? Besides that I love this

Guitarwelder
    • Babs_05 sa...
    • 27 dec 2011, 10:54

Re: Downloarding pic for my uzer profile

Guitarwelder said:
    Why is my upload pic disabled on my user profile settings and does every one use avatar¿? Besides that I love this
    I replied here http://www.last.fm/forum/21713/_/2026117/1#f17501122

• yes i like this, so cool

• poweramp

Djseenpowerampdjseen

• rwitte sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 2 mar 2012, 09:16
    Are these release notes still being maintained? My phone updated yesterday and I think that is the second update in 2012.

• rwitte sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 2 mar 2012, 12:22
    Current version confirmed as 1.9.7. So change log IS 2 versions out of date!

• rwitte said:
    Current version confirmed as 1.9.7. So change log IS 2 versions out of date!
    D'oh! Looks like I forgot to update this thread. The changes for 1.9.6 and 1.9.7 are now available.

• Why does not it support SD ?

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.