Known Issues (Updated 20/11/2013)

• Known Issues (Updated 20/11/2013)

The latest version of Last.fm for Android is: 1.9.9. To make sure you've got the latest version, tap "My Downloads" in the Marketplace app on your phone, then tap Last.fm - Personal Radio. If an update is available, tap the Update button to install it.

Below is a list of the known issues in Last.fm for Android:

Streaming problem in Android 4.4 (KitKat). Please update the app from the Play Store.

• Google Play app may scrobble twice.

• The app doesn't currently work on Motorola i1 handsets.

• Droid Eris / HTC Hero users will need to reinstall the Last.fm app after upgrading their devices to Android 2.1.

• Group Radio is not currently available through the menu, however you can browse a group through the web browser on your device and launch the group radio stations from there.

• Several music labels have demanded we stop streaming their catalogues to mobile devices. As a result, users may experience "not enough content" error messages during playback. We are working on resolving this issue.

We cannot stream music to mobile devices outside of the US, UK, and Germany at this time. Our lawyers are working with the record labels to resolve this issue, and we hope to be able to distribute our app in more countries soon.

Redigerad av Knapster01 den 24 jan 2014, 15:35
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.