Scrobble music from the Android 'Music' application.

• Re: now playing but not remembered

fearphage said:
    I have the milestone (UK version of the droid) version 2.0 of the OS. I can see on the site that tracks show as now playing but once the track ends, it is no longer visible/remembered on the site.

It's possible a track is stuck in the scrobble queue. Try uninstalling the app and reinstalling it to clear the queue.

• Great application, scrobbling works excellently on my Motorola Milestone (2.0), was just wondering if it'd be possible to implement 'loving' the track currently playing in the Android music player, rather than only on the radio? Or is it already possible, and I've completely missed it?

Great work otherwise!

• Pressing the love button on the widget will love the current media player track

• Ivcha sa...
    • Användare
    • 16 jan 2010, 09:58
    i cant download scrobbledroid :( is it because i dont live in usa/uk/germany?? i have htc..

Nije da nije, a nije ni da nije tako..
  • c99koder said:
    Pressing the love button on the widget will love the current media player track

Nice, thanks!

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 16 jan 2010, 18:06
    c99koder sagte:
    That's correct, the scrobbler currently ignores duplicates. We'll adjust this so it properly scrobbles playing the same song multiple times in a row.

Still not fixed :<

• sa1330 said:
    Still not fixed :<
    Can you be more specific about how you're playing the songs? Selecting them multiple times from the list, using a playlist, using the repeat button, etc.?

• Användare
    • 17 jan 2010, 04:51
    Using the repead button.
    I have the HTC Tattoo with Android 1.6 and using the Includen HTC Player.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFPwfS9777Y go to 1.45 and you can see my Repeadbutton on the top right.

• not working

I just started using scrobbledroid on my android xperia x8
    it says its scrobbling.
    but it hasnt scrobbled anything. I started playing music with it from yesterday :/

© toastedbutter // jazminderr // jam-fairy // supernutcake
  • Does it work with Motorola's new Connected Music Player ?

• SDuerr sa...
    • Användare
    • 16 okt 2011, 00:11

Atrix App

Does anyone have any clue why the last.fm app won't close on it's own when music playback is stopped on a Motorola Atrix?

I constantly have to force-close the app.

• [spam]

[spam]

Redigerad av Knapster01 den 18 okt 2011, 11:08
    • Användare
    • 7 jan 2012, 13:43

Notification

Is it possible to remove the notification icon while playing music? It's really annoying to have the same thing twice (player+last.fm), also it takes up space in the notification area.

• On my Samsung Galaxy S II, the first track I play when I start listening to music never gets scrobbled. What's up with that?

EDIT: Actually, it even shows the track as "scrobbling now" when playing, but it get's dropped from the list as soon as it's over. Not a connection problem, happens at home, too, and is repeatable.

• lynxah7 sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 jun 2012, 17:32
    Verderber said:
    On my Samsung Galaxy S II, the first track I play when I start listening to music never gets scrobbled. What's up with that?

EDIT: Actually, it even shows the track as "scrobbling now" when playing, but it get's dropped from the list as soon as it's over. Not a connection problem, happens at home, too, and is repeatable.

Yes! This exact same thing happens to me too. Basically the first track I listen to is never scrobbled at all.

After that it's fine, I can stop scrobbling and start up again later in the day and it never misses a track, its only ever the first one of the day.

Running Android Gingerbread 2.3.6 on a Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 with the latest Last.fm Android app and using the default Android music player. Only scobble by using WiFi when I get home, rather than on the go.

I hope this gets fixed sometime, pretty good to have Last.fm on the go ^^

• rfruth11 sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 jun 2012, 01:18
    lots of times my first track get scrobbled much later (but it gets scrobbled)

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.