• I got my first Android phone yesterday - an Xperia X10 - and was very disappointed to find that Scrobble Droid doesn't work with Sony Ericsson's Mediascape. So I got my hands on Meridian Media Player Pioneer, however I can't seem to find where to configure the settings. Anyone got any idea where you have to go to set up scrobbling for Meridian...?

• launch Meridian, then press the Menu key on your phone and select "Preferences" from the menu. Then tap "Music" and enable the "Last.fm Scrobble" checkbox.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 sep 2010, 16:21
    How it works with the Default Music Player?

• Motorola Flip Out

I have a Motorola Flip Out with Motoblur 1.5 and the scrobling doesn't works. What I need to do for the scrobling works fine?

Everton Senna
    • Goffe sa...
    • Användare
    • 12 sep 2010, 17:01
    Seems like all scrobbling using the 1.6.6 client has completely ceased now... won't scrobble any media player (mostly using meridian) even though it says "scrobbling blabla" in the status field. Won't even scrobble the radio. It's strange caused it worked some days ago, then stopped working for a while, then worked for a very short while and now it's dead again... miss seeing the cutesy "scrobbling using the Last.fm android client" on my profile ;) something wrong in my end or the other?

Other scrobbling options such as scrobbledroid and built-in tunewiki is working so I know something's up with the l.fm client... (using SE X10Pro)

• Goffe said:
    Seems like all scrobbling using the 1.6.6 client has completely ceased now... won't scrobble any media player (mostly using meridian) even though it says "scrobbling blabla" in the status field. Won't even scrobble the radio. It's strange caused it worked some days ago, then stopped working for a while, then worked for a very short while and now it's dead again... miss seeing the cutesy "scrobbling using the Last.fm android client" on my profile ;) something wrong in my end or the other?

Other scrobbling options such as scrobbledroid and built-in tunewiki is working so I know something's up with the l.fm client... (using SE X10Pro)
    Sounds like there's a song stuck in the scrobble queue -- try uninstalling and reinstalling the app.

• Goffe sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 sep 2010, 18:41
    Yeah tried that but no luck :/ ah well...

• WhGalaxy s

why doesn't my android galaxy s scrobble with the last.fm app or the scrobble droid app?

• Re: WhGalaxy s

Just_Leon said:
    why doesn't my android galaxy s scrobble with the last.fm app or the scrobble droid app?

My last..fm app scrobbles my plays in my Grooveshark app. I haven't tried the native Galaxy S music app though.

• samsung galaxy s fascinate

yeah i have a galaxy s too (the new fascinate) and it doesnt scrobble even when i have the icon up in the top dock. is there something im overlooking here? please help!!

• dM1989 sa...
    • Användare
    • 8 nov 2010, 08:06
    Mine's only sporadically scrobbling. It's always popping up with "now scrobbling..." but I'm looking after an hour of music and only seeing two or three scrobbles.

Yesterday I uninstalled (admittedly csmarshal's 1.6.6 build) after wiping all data and installed the latest from the market.

Today I listened to at least 2 hours and only had one track recorded.

I get the impression that something breaks in queuing when my connection drops out while playing.

• Seoso sa...
    • Användare
    • 9 nov 2010, 18:20
    c99koder said:
    Goffe said:

Sounds like there's a song stuck in the scrobble queue -- try uninstalling and reinstalling the app.

Yea I have the same problem. I´ve tried everything but nothing works... Does anybody have any idea to fix it?

• I have so many apps for some many other sites and link so many other social networking sites together... I feel like an idiot because I have no idea how I am supposed to incorporate my Last Fm, Face book and twitter together. I also have no clue as to how I am supposed to use the droid app? I am not used to this...lol...HELP!

• NPeete sa...
    • Användare
    • 15 nov 2010, 19:59
    On my device (T-Mobile Pulse) when there's network connection the scrobbling is OK, but otherwise the program is writing that scrobbling in progress, but won't send the data for the server when the phone is back online.
    What can be wrong?
    That would be great if there were menu items Scrobble Now and View scrobble cache as in Simple Last.fm Scrobbler.

• We're currently looking into why scrobbles aren't being cached properly when offline. We'll also consider adding a way to view the scrobble queue in a future update.

• t0mmetje sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 apr 2011, 11:47
    c99koder said:
    We're currently looking into why scrobbles aren't being cached properly when offline. We'll also consider adding a way to view the scrobble queue in a future update.

How is that going? Is it already possible to cache the scrobbling data when offline and send it to the last.fm servers when online again? I have a HTC Hero with Android and don't want to be constantly connected through 3G or WiFi when I listen to music.

• t0mmetje said:
    How is that going? Is it already possible to cache the scrobbling data when offline and send it to the last.fm servers when online again? I have a HTC Hero with Android and don't want to be constantly connected through 3G or WiFi when I listen to music.
    Songs should be cached when there is no network connection, and cached scrobbles should be sent the next time you launch the Last.fm app while connected to a network. The app will also attempt to send cached scrobbles hourly.

• GreenZeb sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 maj 2011, 07:35
    When changing the playback order in default Android music player (Archos 70) the current song, what is played at that time, is scrobbled as many times as the playlist has changed. For example, if I add three songs from different albums the song that is playing in the background scrobbles four times. This problem is only with this application, other third-party applications works correctly.

• On my Samsung Galaxy Ace, I set scrobbling percentage on 50%, but if I don't listen to the whole song, it's not scrobbled. I use original music player. Should I try a different player to make it work properly?
    EDIT: It seems this problem happens only if I pause a track and then close the player.

• MyTouch 4G Slide

A bit of a latecomer, but mytouch 4g Slide isn't scrobbling and now it doesn't have the feature where it displays the info on my FB when I try to Share even though it says installed properly. Tried installing and uninstalling. Otherwise, absolutely love the App! You guys are awesome!

• Litvin05 sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 okt 2011, 18:14

Google music client

Does it scrobble from google music v4.0??

• Litvin05 sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 okt 2011, 10:19
    i've tested and srobbling works perfectly with google music 4.0

• Fcimino sa...
    • Användare
    • 26 maj 2012, 04:43

Scrobbler offline

Does it scobble without being conected on 3g or wifi?

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.