• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 feb 2009, 17:43

Scrobbling?

Does the Android client do scrobbling yet? If not, is there a planned update which will do scrobbling?

• We're working on adding scrobbling in a future version of the app.

• there is an app called 'Scrobble Droid' at the market wich scrobbles your tracks from the player software... maybe that work for now..

Simon12rec
    www.12rec.net
    CD-R & Netlabel
  • Looking forward to scrobbling

Do you know TuneWiki, a Android app? That is pretty cool. I hope last.fm app also supports local music playback and scrobbling it!!!

• Scrobbling local music playback will be available soon, we're just putting the finishing touches on it.

• DJFliX sa...
    • Användare
    • 17 feb 2009, 16:15
    Yaaaaay! Will there be a version for the EU (without radio)? Because scrobbling is the main feature I use...

• Användare
    • 19 feb 2009, 18:22
    Scrobble Droid has worked perfectly for me for scrobbling and it's been on the Market and stable since something like November. Highly recommended, at least while Last.fm finishes up their support for it.

• Afront sa...
    • Användare
    • 20 feb 2009, 15:44
    c99koder said:
    Scrobbling local music playback will be available soon, we're just putting the finishing touches on it.

Excellent news!

• sdyson sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 feb 2009, 10:30
    Looking forward to this. Scrobbledroid has been unstable for me.

A last.fm scrobbler will be great but what would be even better is a single app that combines last.fm radio stations and local music playback. Would love to be able to mark tracks as loved or look up tour dates while listening to my local music files.

• JuanFerS sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 feb 2009, 16:38
    DJFliX said:
    Yaaaaay! Will there be a version for the EU (without radio)? Because scrobbling is the main feature I use...

That would be awesome if there was a "lite" scrobbling version only for international users.

/* no comment */
  • c99koder, will the scrobbling feature be able to detect music from Android's default music player? I really prefer using my desktop widget for music and not a third party player. Just wondering.

• Användare
    • 12 maj 2009, 19:54
    thewonderllama said:
    Scrobble Droid has worked perfectly for me for scrobbling and it's been on the Market and stable since something like November. Highly recommended, at least while Last.fm finishes up their support for it.

It always "Force Closes" for me... Very often.

• salimma sa...
    • Användare
    • 17 maj 2009, 20:49

Force closing: time to reset?

I've had my G1 since the first week it came out, and in my experience, after several firmware updates, many applications get more and more unstable. It might be the case that some older configuration files retained from earlier versions are causing problems with newer versions of the apps -- in any case, resetting the phone appears to help in my case. Just installed Scrobble Droid and it works fine for me.

• are we there yet?

c99koder said:
    Scrobbling local music playback will be available soon, we're just putting the finishing touches on it.

am using the android g2 (magic) and dont think the last.fm app scrobbles songs played in the native music application.

its been some months since you posted the comment, what happened?

• tradergt sa...
    • Användare
    • 17 jun 2009, 15:08

Not there yet.

Still does not scrobble. :( Those must be some big finishing touches if they started them in Feb.

• tgwizard sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 dec 2009, 06:59

Simple Last.fm Scrobbler

I've developed a small scrobbler for Android called Simple Last.fm Scrobbler. If you can't get the Last.fm app where you live, try it out.

http://code.google.com/p/a-simple-lastfm-scrobbler/

• Simple Last.Fm Scrobbler

@tgwizard: Wow, thanks! Works real good, even over here in Sweden! ;)

• Tkf99 sa...
    • Användare
    • 18 feb 2010, 09:48

weird

EDITED: Ok, my hunch was confirmed. The Home++ app that I installed on my phone was blocking my scrobbles from getting tracked. It was scrobbling a few weeks back but it stopped and I figured it was probably some app that I installed since then and sure enough it was. lol

• chtamina sa...
    • Användare
    • 18 feb 2010, 22:05

Re: Simple Last.fm Scrobbler

I can't find this app on htc tattoo italian market, please sign it as available for small screen devices, thanks.
    tgwizard ha detto:
    I've developed a small scrobbler for Android called Simple Last.fm Scrobbler. If you can't get the Last.fm app where you live, try it out.

• tgwizard sa...
    • Användare
    • 8 mar 2010, 17:57

Small screens

Simple Last.fm Scrobbler should now be available for small screen phones as well. Tell me if you run in to any problems.

• Small screens...

Hi! Got a new SE xperia mini with a small screen... now the app looks nice and seems to work too with a problem - can't find any compatible music players :( i have checked the list with players, but none are available :(

• Dell Streak

I'm having real problems getting my Dell Streak to Scrobble the with the native player or Meridian, I've tried the Last.fm app and also Simple Last.fm Scrobbler.

Anyone else having issue with this?

Invoke Shuffle > Press Play > Stand Well Back > Regret Nothing Played
  • You need to enable scrobbling in Meridian's settings in order for it to scrobble.

• Thank you kindly good sir, I am a fool and greatly indebted to you.

Invoke Shuffle > Press Play > Stand Well Back > Regret Nothing Played
  • RE Small screens....

Hey okie_ozolinsh
    I wondered if you resolved the scrobbling on the Xperia mini Android >?? I am awaiting arrival of my SE X10 Mini Pro and wondering....hoping it will work... ;)

[@~__~@]
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.