free android radio

• mauibob sa...
    • Användare
    • 10 apr 2012, 15:57

free android radio

Why can I listen to free LastFM radio on my desktop but when I try to do that on my android phone, it says I must subscribe?

• Check this FAQ, and let us know if it helps: Why can't I listen to radio on my app?

• Used to be free

I don't wish to pay $36 a year. I upgraded phones and the new app requires me to pay for something I was thrilled with for 3 years. Long time members should atleast be given a discount. I keep checking back hoping things will go back to free on mobile, but until it does i will just have to be content with the competitions free radio services available :(

• rfruth11 sa...
    • Användare
    • 9 maj 2012, 03:00
    does the last fm app not work out side the US ?
    play

• Re: Used to be free

orangefro868 said:
    I don't wish to pay $36 a year. I upgraded phones and the new app requires me to pay for something I was thrilled with for 3 years. Long time members should atleast be given a discount. I keep checking back hoping things will go back to free on mobile, but until it does i will just have to be content with the competitions free radio services available :(

It's paid now but it's worth the money. :)

• kazufoto sa...
    • Användare
    • 9 jun 2012, 06:39
    Very good app.

Kāzu fotogrāfs, precību un kāzu foto un video pakalpojumi Latvijā un ārpus tās robežām!
    Kāzu foto
    • rfruth11 sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 jun 2012, 15:43
    okay my 50 track trial is up now it wants me to pay :)

• [spam]

[spam]

Redigerad av hjbardenhagen den 24 jan 2014, 15:26
  • $36 is just right for all the songs that one can listen to. Not bad at all.

• I strongly recommend this app.

Last.fm signature under construction
  • Everything soon is to be for money

Relax, m8, even newspapers online are not free. That' the way the world follows. Unfortunately.

• rfruth11 sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 jul 2012, 05:01
    good app (but see above)

• ap does/does not work

Hello,
    I already read the thread why I can't listen to radio on the my app.
    But I have the following question:
    I am living in austria.
    I can listen to the last fm radio on a sony tablet app but I can't listen to the radio on the sony mobile phone or onkyo receiver. Why? (especially why does the sony tablet with the android app works?)

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.