Power Amp Compatibility for Simple Scrobbler

• Power Amp Compatibility for Simple Scrobbler

I've got a Samsung Galaxy Nexus which I've installed Power Amp and Simple Scrobbler on, but it's not scrobbling. Is this a compatibility issue, or have I done something wrong?

• sharings sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 apr 2012, 19:21
    Funny! I've never heard of that sort of issue with Power Amp, that whole dev team uses last.fm's APNs in the apps.

Are you on a Custom ROM?

• Have you...

- Gone into the settings for PowerAmp and selected Scrobble via Simple Last.fm?
    - Gone into the setting for Simpple Last.fm scrobbler and checked the power amp player under the enabled apps?

• Schalken sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 dec 2012, 04:20

Re: Have you...

crankerchick81 said:
    - Gone into the setting for Simpple Last.fm scrobbler and checked the power amp player under the enabled apps?

I didn't realise there was a setting in PowerAmp. Scrobbling happily now, thanks!

• RahimN sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 dec 2012, 20:33

Re: Have you...

crankerchick81 said:

Thanks
    Thanks
    :)

• Espen_10 sa...
    • Användare
    • 18 jan 2013, 23:23

Same problem

This dosent work anymore after the Scrobble Update for 2 days ago since. What can I do to make it work like normal again? :) It will not Scrobble from at all on my Samsung Galaxy SIII & not with my Poweramp player! It did before the update!

Also I cant logg into the Last.Fm Android App anymore either after the update.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Best Wishes Espen.

• This isn't working for me either...

Go into settings for poweramp? I can't find any part of that app that has a link or button to "settings" :-(
    I go into "simple last.fm scrobbler" app and it says it doesn't recognize any supported music playing apps on my phone, even though I'm playing music in poweramp!

• Re: This isn't working for me either...

honeylicker said:
    Go into settings for poweramp? I can't find any part of that app that has a link or button to "settings" :-(
    I go into "simple last.fm scrobbler" app and it says it doesn't recognize any supported music playing apps on my phone, even though I'm playing music in poweramp!

In Poweramp: (menu button) > more > settings > misc > scrobbling

There, tick the checkbox for Simple and then Poweramp shows up in Simple's settings / "enabled apps" (should be enabled automatically).

• Morello9 sa...
    • Användare
    • 9 maj 2014, 01:55

Re: Re: This isn't working for me either...

caporegime disse:
    honeylicker said:

In Poweramp: (menu button) > more > settings > misc > scrobbling

There, tick the checkbox for Simple and then Poweramp shows up in Simple's settings / "enabled apps" (should be enabled automatically).

I dit that, but PowerAMP didn't show up in the "Enabled Apps" menu.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.