How to close Last.FM app on android

• acosss sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 mar 2012, 22:18

How to close Last.FM app on android

Hi everybody. I just wanna know how I can close my last.fm application on android (Motorola Milestone 2). It turns on when i start to listen music, but i don't know where is the close button of this app (exit or sth.).
    ~Acosss

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 21 mar 2012, 23:55
    Whenever you stop listening to music it will close automatically. It will open back up when you start listening again.

• acosss sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 apr 2012, 20:48
    Oh thanks. I'm just worried about my battery energry for a long time. I don't know the reason of fast losing it so I try to close everything it's possible. One more thank you very much.

• rfruth11 sa...
    • Användare
    • 20 jul 2012, 02:03
    can you turn scrobbling on & off on the fly ?

• still can't close last.fm android app

You say it will close when you "stop listening" but how do you do that? plug your ears? I just want to shut off the program!

• pogue972 sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 dec 2012, 09:54
    The last.fm android program doesn't actually have an exit button anywhere. I leave the last.fm widget open on one of my screens and I simply press play to start and pause to end.

I ran a little test out of curiosity and the process keeps running in the background after you pause it, and ran as two cached processes. It was taking up 7.2MB RAM running and 3.5MB cached. This was on my Motorola Droid Razr Maxx.

After some amount of time, the process will eventually go away, but I can't tell you how long that is as I don't have the patience to sit here and watch it, but I don't believe its that long. If I can remember, I'll check back later and see if I can tell. Last.fm doesn't have an Android help section on their site for some reason, and I don't see anywhere that has documentation about the specifics behind it, so this is just all based on my own observations.

But, if you want to manually close it, you have to go to your settings button, manage apps, find Last.fm as a process, click it, and click stop to close it. There are "task killer" programs that will do this, but this is the manual way.

UPDATE: I checked a couple hours later, and last.fm was not running as a main process, but still listed as a cached process using 3.5mb of ram.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.