Android, using Cubed music player, suddenly scrobbles everything twice

• Wolham sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 feb 2012, 14:47

Android, using Cubed music player, suddenly scrobbles everything twice

I just noticed when I went in to check my profile that 90% of my latest played songs was scrobbled twice. And no, I didn't listen to each twice in a row; check the minutes on my profile. This is a really weird bug that I've never seen/experienced before, and it just appeared out of nowhere. The thing that not all but only almost all songs are scrobbled twice is something I find quite intriguing as well. Have anyone seen this/solved this? I'm using ZTE Blade android telephone, music player is Cubed, also called ^3.

EDIT: I checked my scrobble history, and it turns out this has been going on FOR A LONG TIME. funny thing is, I can't remember it looking that way when I checked last week. Is the scrobbling lists bugged or is my memory just bad? Help please!

• I have this problem too, my phone is a LG Optimus One P500, and I use the Last.fm app all day, but everytime I check my profile, most of the songs are scrobbled twice, I don't know why. But I know that if I don't have any connection in my phone, it will not scrobble in real time but when I come home and check my profile, the songs I listened with the Android, only appear later, and there's a disorder in all my dates/time of listening.

• Wolham sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 apr 2012, 09:14
    Sounds very much like the same issue I have. :/

• Same problem

Same problem here too!

• tbtb sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 maj 2012, 14:01
    My problem is similar. I am using a Samsung Captivate with the Cubed player. I also use the standard music player on my phone for podcasts. When I go back to the Cubed player it scrobbles The Chemical Brothers – Swoon / Star Guitar between three and eight times. So, my page says that I have listened to this song 25 times this month when the reality is I have only listened to it two or three times.

• Samsung Galaxy Fit with winamp player reporting, sometimes the songs are scrobbled twice, i think it has happened like 4 times.

• tbtb sa...
    • Användare
    • 16 nov 2012, 13:57
    This problem went away for me a few months ago. I thought an update from Lastfm or cubed player fixed the issue. This week it is back. Now, it scrobbles The Chemical Brother - Block Rockin' Beats from the Don't Think album. It only scrobbles it once.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.