Female & Male Hotness(es) appreciation thread

• kotsa200 sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 mar 2011, 00:15

Female & Male Hotness(es) appreciation thread

As it looks like we all had fun posting random pictures of what everyone consider to be "total hotness", I suggest we continue here. Of course no raunchy pics! :D Just a simple eye-candy-post-and-comment thread :)

- Join the Last.fm Detox Center NOW! Come join the (real) fun and play a few of the best social games ever!

"Are you all just saying random words?", Malory Archer, 2014
  • Very well. I'll start with a picture of myself then.

I can’t think of any greater happiness than to be with you all the time, without interruption, endlessly, even though I feel that here in this world there’s no undisturbed place for our love, neither in the village nor anywhere else; and I dream of a grave, deep and narrow, where we could clasp each other in our arms as with clamps, and I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.

• I can’t think of any greater happiness than to be with you all the time, without interruption, endlessly, even though I feel that here in this world there’s no undisturbed place for our love, neither in the village nor anywhere else; and I dream of a grave, deep and narrow, where we could clasp each other in our arms as with clamps, and I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.
    Redigerad av VampyreAngel den 24 mar 2011, 09:36

• Dance baby, dance like the world is ending.
    Dance baby, dance cause the world is ending.
    AWOLNATION
    A Virtual Necessity
  • James Franco looks permanently sleepy

I can’t think of any greater happiness than to be with you all the time, without interruption, endlessly, even though I feel that here in this world there’s no undisturbed place for our love, neither in the village nor anywhere else; and I dream of a grave, deep and narrow, where we could clasp each other in our arms as with clamps, and I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.
    • kotsa200 sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 mar 2011, 09:29
    It' because he's permanently stoned

- Join the Last.fm Detox Center NOW! Come join the (real) fun and play a few of the best social games ever!

• I can’t think of any greater happiness than to be with you all the time, without interruption, endlessly, even though I feel that here in this world there’s no undisturbed place for our love, neither in the village nor anywhere else; and I dream of a grave, deep and narrow, where we could clasp each other in our arms as with clamps, and I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.
    Redigerad av VampyreAngel den 24 mar 2011, 10:04
    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 mar 2011, 10:04

• kotsa200 sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 mar 2011, 13:34

i wanna be adopted

• Användare
    • 24 mar 2011, 16:32
    VA is hot,

• Moomo sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 mar 2011, 01:34

And obviously both Mr Darcys!

• kotsa200 sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 mar 2011, 08:20
    To kill a myth: Hunnam back when he was playing in Queer As Folks UK. Proof that men get better-looking with age :D Don't you think, Moomo? :D

• Moomo sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 mar 2011, 11:01
    He looked so young then, it's like he's a completely different person. And he definitely looks better now, with a beard or without one. And I think a lot of men do get better looking with age but not all. Take Hugh Grant for example, he's definitely better looking now than when he was younger. But Colin Firth was better looking when he was playing Darcy than now. They're the same age.

• Användare
    • 30 mar 2011, 10:05

• Victoria Frances looks almost as good as her paintings

• kotsa200 sa...
    • Användare
    • 31 mar 2011, 23:06
    As you seem to like red-headed gilrs, here's Felicia Day, cute and funny

• All you really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt!

• kotsa200 sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 apr 2011, 12:16
    I should take pics of random Sydneysiders. They're all hot

• Användare
    • 7 apr 2011, 14:36
    kotsa200 said:

You should.

• kotsa200 said:

Why Sidneysiders? Whouldn't Sidneyees or Sidneyers be more reasonable?

• kotsa200 sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 apr 2011, 15:06
    Because Sydneyees or Sydneyers are a fruit of your imagination.

• Is that the girl from Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon?

Dance baby, dance like the world is ending.
    Dance baby, dance cause the world is ending.
    AWOLNATION
    A Virtual Necessity
  • yes, but here it's from "Hero".

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.