Female & Male Hotness(es) appreciation thread

• She is

I can’t think of any greater happiness than to be with you all the time, without interruption, endlessly, even though I feel that here in this world there’s no undisturbed place for our love, neither in the village nor anywhere else; and I dream of a grave, deep and narrow, where we could clasp each other in our arms as with clamps, and I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.
    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 aug 2011, 19:54
    Having rediscovered this picture tonight, I might as well post it again in this thread. She remains my all time favourite fantasy woman.

• Shawnee Smith <3

• Nate from Six Feet Under

Dance baby, dance like the world is ending.
    Dance baby, dance cause the world is ending.
    AWOLNATION
    A Virtual Necessity
    • Användare
    • 5 aug 2011, 17:56
    I can't see your picture, I'm afraid Satan. But it does give Lauren's bloke an interesting view at my picture :)

• This is his picture:

AWOLNATION
    A Virtual Necessity
  • Llauren84 said:
    This is his picture:

Doesn't work for me.

http://www.femail.com.au/img/shawnee_smith.jpg] That does, though, if you click it. :P

...Weird. It shows up now. Anyway.

• Yes, she suddenly popped up thrice. Like Bloody Mary. Well, not quite like Bloody Mary. But in a way.

I can’t think of any greater happiness than to be with you all the time, without interruption, endlessly, even though I feel that here in this world there’s no undisturbed place for our love, neither in the village nor anywhere else; and I dream of a grave, deep and narrow, where we could clasp each other in our arms as with clamps, and I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.
  • Do you guys know that bloody mary thing where you go in a bathroom and shut the lights and say Bloody Mary three times and she's supposed to appear?

AWOLNATION
    A Virtual Necessity
  • Twelve times at midnight. That's what I know.
    Unfortunately I don't like the cocktail.

• kotsa200 sa...
    • Användare
    • 11 aug 2011, 11:05
    Don't like it either. Don't like anything tomato-related anyway. Except spaghetti sauce.

- Join the Last.fm Detox Center NOW! Come join the (real) fun and play a few of the best social games ever!

"Am I in a fucking M. Night Shamala movie ?", Natalie 'Fig' Figueroa, 2014
  • It wasn't the tomato I didn't like, but the salt. Without it it might have been decent.

• i LOVE MARGARITAS WITH SALT..In fact I'm going to the place that makes the best margaritas around!

AWOLNATION
    A Virtual Necessity
  • I like margaritas too to be honest. But I think they also come with sugar, right? And it's on the edge of the glass so its consumption is not mandatory

• Yeah but these margaritas have a little salt in them.

AWOLNATION
    A Virtual Necessity
    • Användare
    • 11 aug 2011, 19:12
    Oh god, Bloody Marys. I used to love them. Whenever they changed the barmaid at my local pub, I had to retrain the new one to make them just right. Several of the hard and fast traditional beer drinkers started drinking them as well. The landlord's sales of vodka doubled in about three months. If I miss any alcohol at all now I'm teetotal, it's a good Bloody Mary.

• Did you ever try the spell?

• Användare
    • 11 aug 2011, 19:19
    Why? Would it have made a better drink?

• *dances around moronically* ♪Harvey's afraid of summoning Bloody Maryyyyy♫ *points*

• and to get this thread back on track

• Användare
    • 11 aug 2011, 19:24
    ^ has officially lost whatever plot was thinly within his grasp to begin with.

• kotsa200 sa...
    • Användare
    • 14 aug 2011, 15:51
    Two of the many, many reasons why you must watch "Game Of Thrones"

For the gals

For the boiz

The other way around works too.

- Join the Last.fm Detox Center NOW! Come join the (real) fun and play a few of the best social games ever!

• They are hot

AWOLNATION
    A Virtual Necessity
    • kotsa200 sa...
    • Användare
    • 14 aug 2011, 15:57
    I couldn't agree more. This Emilia chick could even make me have doubts about my sexual orientation... (Hmmm... Lemme think about that... *checks Lord Snow pic again* Yeah, no, she couldn't.)

• I wish he'd just kill her off. Stannis must get the throne and that little bitch is in the way.

But yeah, she's hot.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.