Female & Male Hotness(es) appreciation thread

• While googling something that does not have anything to do with this, this guy popped up. I thought I should make sure this thread's still active!

All you really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt!
    • Randwer sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 apr 2011, 12:44

They don't trust us, why should we trust them, then?
    • kotsa200 sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 maj 2011, 14:09

Nat Baldwin from the band Dirty Projectors. A definitive Yes.

- Join the Last.fm Detox Center NOW! Come join the (real) fun and play a few of the best social games ever!

"Am I in a fucking M. Night Shamala movie ?", Natalie 'Fig' Figueroa, 2014
  • Yeah, I know, but still!

I can’t think of any greater happiness than to be with you all the time, without interruption, endlessly, even though I feel that here in this world there’s no undisturbed place for our love, neither in the village nor anywhere else; and I dream of a grave, deep and narrow, where we could clasp each other in our arms as with clamps, and I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.
    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 8 maj 2011, 13:30
    She's 21. Relax your guilt complex, fella.

• I have no guilt (or morals!). Society does, so I have to watch out!
    My reservation was that she's "that girl who plays in Harry Potter", not her age..

which I guess is a stranger thing to worry about..

I can’t think of any greater happiness than to be with you all the time, without interruption, endlessly, even though I feel that here in this world there’s no undisturbed place for our love, neither in the village nor anywhere else; and I dream of a grave, deep and narrow, where we could clasp each other in our arms as with clamps, and I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.
    • Användare
    • 8 maj 2011, 14:02
    Your argument is invalid. Otherwise maintaining a secret basement shrine for this lovely creature would be a cause for concern... err...

• kotsa200 sa...
    • Användare
    • 8 maj 2011, 14:49
    Doesn't matter what she played in, Emma Watson is hot. Plus having played in Harry Potter is not as pathetic as playing in Twilight. But Kristen Stewart is cute, and she played in "The Runaways", so that'll keep her reputation intact in my book.

and helena bonham carter is a timeless beauty

- Join the Last.fm Detox Center NOW! Come join the (real) fun and play a few of the best social games ever!

• I can’t think of any greater happiness than to be with you all the time, without interruption, endlessly, even though I feel that here in this world there’s no undisturbed place for our love, neither in the village nor anywhere else; and I dream of a grave, deep and narrow, where we could clasp each other in our arms as with clamps, and I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.

• Moomo sa...
    • Användare
    • 15 jun 2011, 22:11

• haha i always confuse those two. I think Selma is the prettier of the two.

Dance baby, dance like the world is ending.
    Dance baby, dance cause the world is ending.
    AWOLNATION
    A Virtual Necessity
    • kotsa200 sa...
    • Användare
    • 16 jun 2011, 08:34
    Both are pretty in their own way. But I like Nicolas Jaar best. :p

• Moomo sa...
    • Användare
    • 16 jun 2011, 09:17
    Llauren84 said:
    haha i always confuse those two. I think Selma is the prettier of the two.

I think they're two different beauties, both as beautiful as the other. I just saw Frida (again) and remembered just how beautiful Salma is (even with an unibrow) but Penélope is amazing also.

• Dance baby, dance like the world is ending.
    AWOLNATION
    A Virtual Necessity
    • kotsa200 sa...
    • Användare
    • 17 jun 2011, 08:40
    i don't like beckham. He always looks like a figurine from Madame Tussaud's wax museum

• I can’t think of any greater happiness than to be with you all the time, without interruption, endlessly, even though I feel that here in this world there’s no undisturbed place for our love, neither in the village nor anywhere else; and I dream of a grave, deep and narrow, where we could clasp each other in our arms as with clamps, and I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.
  • kotsa200 said:
    i don't like beckham. He always looks like a figurine from Madame Tussaud's wax museum
    ...because he's just that perfect.

AWOLNATION
    A Virtual Necessity
    • kotsa200 sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 jun 2011, 07:44
    I wouldn't call wax figurines perfect :D

• So what are you trying to say? He looks fake? lol I think he looks cute.

AWOLNATION
    A Virtual Necessity

• Ed Norton is hot.

AWOLNATION
    A Virtual Necessity
    • Användare
    • 26 jun 2011, 14:59

• Moomo sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 jul 2011, 16:14
    ^ She's just lovely!

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.