The album covers Game

• kotsa200 sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 feb 2011, 09:33

The album covers Game

I just stole this game from another group cuz I think it's a pretty good one.

The rules are easy, you simply answer with an album cover that is in some way related to the previous cover. (by title, picture, a detail in the picture/drawing or whatever). It just have to have an obvious relation.

Example:

I put this picture:

next poster can choose something like this:

and the next one choose one detail off the previous cover and so on...

Hope you'll like it!

Next poster can go on from the Metallica cover.

- Join the Last.fm Detox Center NOW! Come join the (real) fun and play a few of the best social games ever!

"Are you all just saying random words?", Malory Archer, 2014
    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 feb 2011, 20:19
    One of my favourite games, thanks.

• (the connection is vampires btw - Ztraceni V Karpatech)

I can’t think of any greater happiness than to be with you all the time, without interruption, endlessly, even though I feel that here in this world there’s no undisturbed place for our love, neither in the village nor anywhere else; and I dream of a grave, deep and narrow, where we could clasp each other in our arms as with clamps, and I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.
    • Användare
    • 4 feb 2011, 21:16

Redigerat av en raderad användare den 4 feb 2011, 21:25
  • I see nothing

I can’t think of any greater happiness than to be with you all the time, without interruption, endlessly, even though I feel that here in this world there’s no undisturbed place for our love, neither in the village nor anywhere else; and I dream of a grave, deep and narrow, where we could clasp each other in our arms as with clamps, and I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.
    • Användare
    • 4 feb 2011, 21:26
    How about Now? :)

• I see the cover. Not the relation though!:|

• Användare
    • 4 feb 2011, 21:33
    Really? My associations will often be more obscure than XIII / 13.

• aaaaaaaaah.

• I can’t think of any greater happiness than to be with you all the time, without interruption, endlessly, even though I feel that here in this world there’s no undisturbed place for our love, neither in the village nor anywhere else; and I dream of a grave, deep and narrow, where we could clasp each other in our arms as with clamps, and I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.
    • Användare
    • 4 feb 2011, 22:16

• I can’t think of any greater happiness than to be with you all the time, without interruption, endlessly, even though I feel that here in this world there’s no undisturbed place for our love, neither in the village nor anywhere else; and I dream of a grave, deep and narrow, where we could clasp each other in our arms as with clamps, and I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.
    • kotsa200 sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 feb 2011, 22:28

- Join the Last.fm Detox Center NOW! Come join the (real) fun and play a few of the best social games ever!

• Användare
    • 4 feb 2011, 22:38

• kotsa200 sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 feb 2011, 23:44

• Användare
    • 5 feb 2011, 12:40

• kotsa200 sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 feb 2011, 14:00
    one of my favourite movies is implied up there :D

• Moomo sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 feb 2011, 14:04

• Användare
    • 5 feb 2011, 14:11

• Användare
    • 5 feb 2011, 15:27
    (Clever. Like that one)

• kotsa200 sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 feb 2011, 15:29
    harvey, I think your connections are bit too subtle :D

• It was obvious this time: GET TO DA CHOPPA

• Användare
    • 5 feb 2011, 15:45
    VA, methinks yer man Kotsa was taking his sarcasm for a little walk! ;)

• Moomo sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 feb 2011, 16:10

Redigerad av Moomo den 5 feb 2011, 20:22
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.