Answer Stupid Questions with a Song

• Puke (too easy lol)

Anyone care to suggest a healthy alternative?

Dance baby, dance like the world is ending.
    Dance baby, dance cause the world is ending.
    AWOLNATION
    A Virtual Necessity
  • Yellow Butterfly

are they perhaps under protection?

I can’t think of any greater happiness than to be with you all the time, without interruption, endlessly, even though I feel that here in this world there’s no undisturbed place for our love, neither in the village nor anywhere else; and I dream of a grave, deep and narrow, where we could clasp each other in our arms as with clamps, and I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.
  • Ask The Protector

Do you know where to find him?

AWOLNATION
    A Virtual Necessity
  • in the Land Where Sympathy Is Air

Who lives there?

I can’t think of any greater happiness than to be with you all the time, without interruption, endlessly, even though I feel that here in this world there’s no undisturbed place for our love, neither in the village nor anywhere else; and I dream of a grave, deep and narrow, where we could clasp each other in our arms as with clamps, and I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.
  • The Conductor

Isn't that kind of obvious? :)

AWOLNATION
    A Virtual Necessity
  • Maybe

why do you say that?

'We're gonna be clocking up quite a few hours in the Rascal, but i've fitted a blaupunkt system so you got any sounds, please bring 'em along. 'No dance bollocks, if i wanna hear electronic bleeps and farts i'll put my foot through the windscreen of the rascal and listen to the alarm going off!' Tommy Saxondale
    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 31 aug 2009, 17:49
    England Made Me

What should I do now?

• Paint a new World

Won't you need Bob Ross to help you with that?

• Användare
    • 1 sep 2009, 19:23
    He's Dead Jim

If you can tear him away from the Two Little Boys, do you think Rolf Harris could help instead?

• Tomorrow

Why not today?

• Aandri sa...
    • Användare
    • 17 okt 2009, 13:11
    Because I Got High

When am i gonna die?

what from?

• Aandri sa...
    • Användare
    • 18 okt 2009, 17:46
    Hysteria

where are my dogs?

• Användare
    • 18 okt 2009, 18:11
    Chinese Takeaway

Do you want any rice with that?

• Whiskey in the Jar

Why in a jar?

• Användare
    • 24 okt 2009, 20:36
    My Cup Runneth Over

Who's that ringing my doorbell at this time of night?

• The Raven

What's thy lordly name on the night's plutonian shore?

• Mephistopheles

How'd you get such a name?

All you really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt!
    • Användare
    • 25 okt 2009, 18:17
    Asshole Father

Why did he hate me so much?

• I Know But I Don't Know

What happened to the mother?

All you really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt!
  • Died

Why so morbid?

AWOLNATION
    A Virtual Necessity
    • kotsa200 sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 dec 2009, 09:44
    The Circle of life

why so much hate ?

- Join the Last.fm Detox Center NOW! Come join the (real) fun and play a few of the best social games ever!

"Am I in a fucking M. Night Shamala movie ?", Natalie 'Fig' Figueroa, 2014
  • Sadness and Hate
    this doesn't really answer your question, does it?

• Användare
    • 27 jan 2010, 20:01
    No No No

What do you think of the iPad?

• I Like It

haven't you all been waiting for affordable touch screens that aren't miniaturized that you use to browse the web?

AWOLNATION
    A Virtual Necessity
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.