The LPG III, version 2.0

• kotsa200 sa...
    • Användare
    • 26 okt 2011, 08:22

The LPG III, version 2.0

The Last Post Game, Version 3
    After more than 3 years on, the LPG 2 had finally find its winner!

WINNERS BOARD:

LPG I: kotsa200
    LPG II: Moomo

Hurray for them!

After a beautiful winning of your dear and beloved director in the LPG I, and sweet Moomo in the LPG II, here comes LPG III, with brand new rules.

NEW RULES:

In this thread, you can write about anything you want. Blank and really meaningless posts don't count. The big kotsa200, director of this clinic will decide wheter it's meaningless or not. Try to stay in the spirit of whatever's happening here.

If nobody post anything after your post for 9 hours (including yourself!), you get 1 point out of this insanely interesting game. The first 1 to get to 15 points wins it all.

Long live the LPG!!!!

[RESULT BOARD]:

Moomo: 14 points
    VA: 14 points
    Lauren: 4 points
    Guldie: 2 points
    schneeschuhhase: 2 points
    Sarah: 1 point
    Kotsa: 1 point
    Satan: 1 point

Here it goes again!

- Join the Last.fm Detox Center NOW! Come join the (real) fun and play a few of the best social games ever!

"Are you all just saying random words?", Malory Archer, 2014
    Redigerad av kotsa200 den 14 jul 2014, 11:42
    • kotsa200 sa...
    • Användare
    • 26 okt 2011, 08:23
    Bug free I hope

- Join the Last.fm Detox Center NOW! Come join the (real) fun and play a few of the best social games ever!

• Yay, thank you!

...good morning! =]

• Good morning. Not quite sure if I'm getting ill or just feeling the consequences of last night...

All you really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt!
  • Godspeed, LPG3.2

See? I can edit just fine.

I can’t think of any greater happiness than to be with you all the time, without interruption, endlessly, even though I feel that here in this world there’s no undisturbed place for our love, neither in the village nor anywhere else; and I dream of a grave, deep and narrow, where we could clasp each other in our arms as with clamps, and I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.
    Redigerad av VampyreAngel den 25 nov 2012, 21:22
  • I'm watching NCIS :D

• kotsa200 sa...
    • Användare
    • 26 okt 2011, 11:29
    Guldfiisk said:
    Good morning. Not quite sure if I'm getting ill or just feeling the consequences of last night...

It's always a consequence of the day and/or night before

• Going out on a Tuesday night isn't half bad, btw.

• why should it?

I can’t think of any greater happiness than to be with you all the time, without interruption, endlessly, even though I feel that here in this world there’s no undisturbed place for our love, neither in the village nor anywhere else; and I dream of a grave, deep and narrow, where we could clasp each other in our arms as with clamps, and I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.
  • People were singing shockingly well at the karaokee bar.

• Including you?

• Uhm... I gave a late-night performance of Baby Got Back with a couple of friends :p

• j33zny sa...
    • Användare
    • 26 okt 2011, 17:15
    haha, I bet that was awesome :)

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 26 okt 2011, 17:24
    Sarah, kudos on recognising the Salad Fingers reference. Have you seen them all? I think they're up to #9 so far. My favourite is the last one, with Baby Yvonne. Gross, but strangely beautiful :)

• j33zny sa...
    • Användare
    • 26 okt 2011, 17:29
    I'm not sure if I have or not, but I don't think so. It's been years since I've watched them!

• Användare
    • 26 okt 2011, 17:38
    A good evening's entertainment is in store then. Back to back episodes! Might just do that myself. :)

• j33zny said:
    haha, I bet that was awesome :)
    It was awesome. I made people dance :D

• j33zny sa...
    • Användare
    • 26 okt 2011, 18:17
    It's always a success when you make someone dance!

• Användare
    • 26 okt 2011, 18:22

• I keep searching for the like button

Kotsa will be displeased

• Dance baby, dance like the world is ending.
    Dance baby, dance cause the world is ending.
    AWOLNATION
    A Virtual Necessity
    Redigerad av Llauren84 den 26 okt 2011, 20:04
  • kotsa200 said:
    Guldfiisk said:
    Good morning. Not quite sure if I'm getting ill or just feeling the consequences of last night...

It's always a consequence of the day and/or night before
    Well usually you do get ill from a certain moment and it could be the night before......

VampyreAngel said:
    I keep searching for the like button
    I do that ALL THE TIME!! Not really searching but I think in my head "like" lol

Guldfiisk said:
    Going out on a Tuesday night isn't half bad, btw.
    The best drink specials are always on Tuesdays. Lot's of places do dollar beers.

Dance baby, dance like the world is ending.
    Dance baby, dance cause the world is ending.
    AWOLNATION
    A Virtual Necessity
    • Användare
    • 26 okt 2011, 20:47
    Ah, Tuesdays :)

When I was a student, sometime in the Mesozoic, Tuesday Night was Vodka Night. Triple vodka for 75p. If you were feeling a wee bit fragile, you could always put some orange juice in it, or maybe just keep to three or four glasses. But mainly we just drank it until it was all gone, or until we passed out, whichever came soonest. Happy, happy days.

• Why didn't I get awesome deals last night?!

• Next Tuesday go to a pub

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.