The LPG III, version 2.0

• j33zny said:
    Yesterday was my first day, and I only have to go on Tuesdays and Thursdays. It's a bit hard to judge from just the first day, but I think I'll like it. My professor seems to be pretty cool and is really knowledgable. The only downside (so far) is that the class is two and a half hours :P

and thank you! I'm going to drop off my resume at some places in hopes that I can get a job.

Ah, that sounds quite good. Glad to hear that, and I guess two and a half hours isn't so bad, right? Well, I've got three hour lectures so I know what you feel like! Haha. But I guess it's only on two days. Also, what were they teaching you again?

Ou yayy, good luck with that! =)

kotsa200 said:
    This is awful.

Went to see The Dictator, it was hilarious (though a couple of jokes should have been censored)

What is awful...the grannies? I didn't watch it but the description sounded cute! xD

I want to watch The Dictator, but I don't want to go to the movies so I will have to wait for now! =D

• j33zny sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 maj 2012, 21:31
    schneeschuhhase said:
    Also, what were they teaching you again?
    Oh, I don't think I've ever mentioned! I'm taking child psychology.

• Moomo sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 maj 2012, 22:13
    I'm bored out of my head ._.

• kotsa200 sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 maj 2012, 23:08
    Watch Misfits. Just watched the series finale, it was awesome. Only 3 seasons of 6 to 8 episodes, so it also won't be too much time consuming.

- Join the Last.fm Detox Center NOW! Come join the (real) fun and play a few of the best social games ever!

"Are you all just saying random words?", Malory Archer, 2014
  • My feet are killing me.

Dance baby, dance like the world is ending.
    Dance baby, dance cause the world is ending.
    AWOLNATION
    A Virtual Necessity
    • Moomo sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 maj 2012, 23:58
    kotsa200 said:
    Watch Misfits. Just watched the series finale, it was awesome. Only 3 seasons of 6 to 8 episodes, so it also won't be too much time consuming.

I've still got House to finish.

Llauren84 said:
    My feet are killing me.

That sucks :( Soak them in warm water?

• j33zny sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 maj 2012, 01:55
    BATH TIME!!!

• Rest time

AWOLNATION
    A Virtual Necessity
    • j33zny sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 maj 2012, 04:15
    Bed time

• Moomo said:
    I've still got House to finish.

Ohh, House! I really want to watch it, but at the moment they're only showing the latest series here I think! =(

• kotsa200 sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 maj 2012, 07:17
    Here too and I'm quite dissapointed by this last season. There's nothing interesting there. Hope the second half of the season will be better than the first...

Note to my d-toxision people: theme has changed.

- Join the Last.fm Detox Center NOW! Come join the (real) fun and play a few of the best social games ever!

• kotsa200 said:
    Here too and I'm quite dissapointed by this last season. There's nothing interesting there. Hope the second half of the season will be better than the first...

Wow, am surprised to hear that from you! I do hope that the second half will be better than the first.

How many seasons are there in total, anyway? Some day I'll need a House-marathon to catch up :/ haha

Redigerad av schneeschuhhase den 24 maj 2012, 08:51
    • Moomo sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 maj 2012, 08:38
    I've been having a House marathon for the past few months. On season 7 now but I haven't watched any episodes for a while. And there are 8 seasons if that's what you meant to ask, Schnee :)

• Eight?! Wow, I didn't realise there were so many! But I am determined to watch them all at some stage.

Also, which season was your favourite so far, anyway?

• kotsa200 sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 maj 2012, 10:07
    As House MD is a Formula-show that never quite stray from its formula (like CSI LV during its 7th season), it's hard to say. rather than a 'best' season, I'd say that a few episodes are high above the average House episodes.

But overall, if I had to watch a whole season all over again, season 4 would be my pick. I also really enjoyed the two-parts season premiere of season 6.

• I was never a house fan.

AWOLNATION
    A Virtual Necessity
    • kotsa200 sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 maj 2012, 12:41
    I prefer techno too.

It's 30°c (86°f) in my office. I'm melting.

• It's freezing in my house and I like it.

AWOLNATION
    A Virtual Necessity
    • j33zny sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 maj 2012, 17:16
    My house is just right. It's the outside that's too hot :P

• kotsa200 sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 maj 2012, 18:37
    Too hot inside and out here.
    And I'm not only talking about myself.

• I'm enjoying the weather! :D Finally it's warmmmmm ^_^ Even though it's not so nice on the tube but hey who cares<3

• j33zny sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 maj 2012, 21:53
    I'm too ~g0thic for the warm weather.

• Moomo sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 maj 2012, 22:48
    Lol Sarah :D

I love warm weather but hot's not nice. Approximately 22 Centigrades is perfect.

I emptied out my account today :D Bought some clothes & got my hair cut. Well it was only 200 euros but still. Didn't mean to spend quite that much. Oh well, just have to move some money from my savings account to my usual account.

• Money's for spending. And with this insightful observation I will bid you goodnight

I can’t think of any greater happiness than to be with you all the time, without interruption, endlessly, even though I feel that here in this world there’s no undisturbed place for our love, neither in the village nor anywhere else; and I dream of a grave, deep and narrow, where we could clasp each other in our arms as with clamps, and I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.
    • j33zny sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 maj 2012, 03:54
    I'm cooking an artichoke

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.