Douchebag-Of-The-Month (?)

• Douchebag-Of-The-Month (?)

Originally I had planned on starting a vote, and changing the image of the douchebag in the group description, based on whoever you lot thinks deserves the title.

However, I don't want to this arbitrarily, so I propose a democratic solution.

I want your opinion on whether we should:

a) keep the image, vote on who it should be, and change it accordingly

b) replace the image with a link (but voting on it would still be an option, if you Droogies wanted)

Just post a reply to this thread and let me know what your opinion on the matter is. So far the vote is 1 - 1, counting netclectic and myself...so speak up!

Bring your Droogs down to the Korova Milk Bar. | Cheers to ALCOHOL. | Also, a group about webcomics: Webcomics.
    • lbf sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 dec 2005, 12:09
    Keep the douchebag. Can we have Alex singing "singin'' in the rain" as well?

I'm so adjective, I verb nouns.
    What demon possessed me that I behaved so well? - H.D. Thoreau, Walden
  • sorry, lbf. i went through quite a few pages and couldn't find one. if you can i'll put it up, but while looking i did find find this

(for those too lazy to link)

fuck. now i want one.

*shakes fist angrily*
    curse, you lbf, for making me find unattainable cool shit on teh interweb!!1

-d/\/

Bring your Droogs down to the Korova Milk Bar. | Cheers to ALCOHOL. | Also, a group about webcomics: Webcomics.
  • Ha! Now that is cooool!

I like this too:

I've got a little black book with my poems in, stained with the butter drips from crumpets.
  • a)

• PunkMati sa...
    • Användare
    • 20 nov 2006, 02:20
    i don't want to sound like an "cultureless" but i don't understand about the "douchebag", it's may be for my bad english. Please explain to one of your droogs.

• Haarry sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 nov 2006, 04:20
    douchebag is just a generic derogatory term like shithead, arsehole, wankbiscuit or kiddie-raping-twatmonger.

yah!

• PunkMati sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 nov 2006, 22:43
    ok brother thaks, i see all more clear now.

• Speaking of: it's high time we had another.

Oh my brothers and divotchkas: any suggestions?

• Haarry sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 dec 2006, 08:54
    Devotchka.. it's Devotchka >:(

And douchebag of the month.. hmmm, Axl Rose.

The Eagles Of Death Metal (Josh Homme - QOTSA, Kyuss) got kicked off tour with Guns 'N Roses after getting booed off stage by stupid GNR fans that still believe Axel's washed up whiney voice can still sing.

So when GnR got on stage, Axel made a very mature comment about the EODM, quote "So how'd you like The Pigeons Of Shit Metal? Don't worry, that's the last show they're playing with us."

If anyone has heard Homme's band they would know they have a very different sound that is probably the complete opposite of GnR, so no real surprise their fans didn't mix. Why they were even opening for the Guns in the first place seems pretty strange, destined to be a disaster from the beginning.

• douchebag.
    what about this?

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.