• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 31 mar 2008, 02:31

How well do you fit in?

My musical preference is 76% similar to the Keep Music Evil. (Brian Jonestown Massacre Fans) group. Musically, I fit in! Click the link below to see how similar your listening is to the group.

How well do you fit in?

• My musical preference is 84.19% similar to the Keep Music Evil. (Brian Jonestown Massacre Fans) group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

francis debaser
  • My musical preference is 84.66% similar to the Keep Music Evil. (Brian Jonestown Massacre Fans) group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

there's something I've been meaning to say to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
    • Användare
    • 22 jun 2008, 22:51
    My musical preference is 87.87% similar to the Keep Music Evil. (Brian Jonestown Massacre Fans) group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

yay, do I get a prize?

• My musical preference is 79.62% similar to the Keep Music Evil. (Brian Jonestown Massacre Fans) group. Musically, I fit in!

But I suppose it's a bit less, since i listen alot of online dubstep shows, which don't show up on last.fm.

'Fitter, healthier, more productive. In a cage, on antibiotics.'
  • My musical preference is 86.09% similar to the Keep Music Evil. (Brian Jonestown Massacre Fans) group. Musically, I fit in!

....at least so far.

• Användare
    • 20 jul 2008, 08:28
    My musical preference is 89.38% similar to the Keep Music Evil. (Brian Jonestown Massacre Fans) group. Musically, I fit in!

• Sprelsk sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 jul 2008, 23:59
    85.1 5%

yeah, that's something

Kay
  • My musical preference is 70.81% similar to the Keep Music Evil. (Brian Jonestown Massacre Fans) group. Musically, I fit in!

• Användare
    • 11 okt 2008, 08:34
    18.9%.... prob listened to too much hardcore recently haha

• 86.94%

Wow, not bad...I mean look at my top artists...

Just Comment.
    • jkates87 sa...
    • Användare
    • 29 okt 2008, 21:16
    My musical preference is 86.64% similar to the Keep Music Evil. (Brian Jonestown Massacre Fans) group. Musically, I fit in!

• 86.24%

I am the Yeti.
    • Photomar sa...
    • Användare
    • 14 nov 2008, 16:04
    My musical preference is 83.78% similar to the Keep Music Evil. (Brian Jonestown Massacre Fans) group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• My musical preference is 88.26% similar to the Keep Music Evil. (Brian Jonestown Massacre Fans) group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

I'm glad I fit in guys, don't know how I could go on otherwise.

"Half of the people can be part right all of the time,
    Some of the people can be all right part of the time,
    But all the people can't be all right all the time.
    I think Abraham Lincoln said that.
    I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours.
    I said that."
  • My musical preference is 92.1% similar to the Keep Music Evil. (Brian Jonestown Massacre Fans) group. Musically, I fit in!

• My musical preference is 81.96% similar to the Keep Music Evil. (Brian Jonestown Massacre Fans) group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

we await silent trystero's empire
    • Vaitones sa...
    • Användare
    • 18 jan 2009, 11:52
    My musical preference is 85.53% similar to the Keep Music Evil. (Brian Jonestown Massacre Fans) group. Musically, I fit in!

• 82.56 percent

• Användare
    • 23 feb 2009, 01:08
    My musical preference is 75.24% similar to the Keep Music Evil. (Brian Jonestown Massacre Fans) group. Musically, I fit in!

• ruk13 sa...
    • Användare
    • 17 mar 2009, 17:20
    My musical preference is 74.88% similar to the Keep Music Evil. (Brian Jonestown Massacre Fans) group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• Användare
    • 6 apr 2009, 14:11
    88.47%

• 72.51%

Hmm..right on, I guess.

.PRAYING ON THE FIRES.

hmm, thought it would be better than that....

Skipper
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.